20

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

'What did you want to talk about?' Woozi asked as him and (y/n) sat in the coffee shop close to the company building. They were waiting for their order to be brought to their table.

'Ah... I actually can't really help with the lyrics.' (y/n) said casually as she looked at the painting that was hanging on the wall in front of her. She suddenly heard Jihoon cought and she looked at him surprised.

To say that Woozi didn't expect news like those was an understatement. He was told multiple times how good of a songwriter (y/n) was. And he since the beginning saw writing lyrics as a way to get to know her better, and maybe get close to her.

'Wh-what made you decide that?' he asked her trying to control his surprisement. At the same time a woman came and laid their drinks in front of them. (y/n) grabbed a straw of her drink and sipped a little.

'I don't think it would help in any way, honestly.' she said as if that would be the most normal thing ever. Woozi still was looking at her, not caring at all that his drink was waiting in front of him.

'But I would use your help...'he told her and immediately looked away. Just when the words left his mouth he noticed how stupid they sounded. He didn't want to pressure her but at the same time he was disappointed that she would leave him with the task alone.

'Even if I tried, I would be able to write anything.' she explained to him.

'What do you mean by that?' he asked her, not really understanding her reasoning. She shrugged as she took another sip of her drink.

'Just... I write from experience. And I never experienced anything from the concepts we chose for this album.' she said softly. Jihoon looked at her not really knowing how to react to this information.

He also preffered to write lyrics from experience since they seemed the most sincere. But he was also able to just imagine some situations and emotions felt during them. He usually helped himself by watching movies, reading or just talking with someone about it.

So he was a little surprised by what (y/n) said. He understood her point of view but at the same time, expected a little more from the producer that was so complimented by her work.

'You never experienced summer adventure or crush?' he asked her. She nodded her head at him. He actually felt a little disappointed with it, since he considered her his summer crush.

'I never was interested in those things, I usually stayed at home during summer since it's too hot outside.' (y/n) explained calmly. She didn't feel embarrassed by the fact she never had a crush.

Of course she found some people attractive but she never considered them a 'crushes'. She always believed that love and attraction was something more than looks. So even though she found others attractive, she couldn't call them her 'crushed' since she never got to know them.

'Well... but why are you just giving up?' Woozi asked, trying to reason with her. He might have been a little selfish but he couldn't help it. It wasn't something common for him to find someone interesting. Especially female. So he didn't want to just give up that easily.

'What else am I supposed to do?' (y/n) laughed at her companion. She knew that he suffered from writer's block but she wasn't able to help him.

Woozi began to think. While walking toward the cafe (y/n) mentioned that almost half of the songs were done. If she wouldn't slow down her tempo she could be able to finish all the tracks within next month. And the roccording would take another month. It was not enough for him.

'Why don't you try it?' he asked her and she looked at him surprised. Jihoon suddenly felt as his ears became red with embarrassment, but his eyes didn't leave (y/n)'s.

'What do you mean?' she asked him a little surprised. Woozi started to think how to explain it to her without sounding like a fool.

'You said that you never experienced summer adventure... My brake starts in a week. Our managers mentioned that it would last about a month and then we will start the recording.' he explained. (y/n) still looked at him, as she still didn't understood his point.

Woozi cleared his throat, feeling more and more nervous under a gaze of his companion. He needed to think of something, and he had to do it fast.

'What I'm trying to say is that... I need something to gain some inspiration from.' he said trying to convince (y/n). She nodded at his words and he continued. 'And well we can just go somewhere together and try to gain inspiration together...' he finished.

(y/n) was looking at him, analyzing his words in her head. Jihoon sighed as she didn't answer him for a while. He felt so stupid after offering it, she might have felt pressured.

He started to open his mouth to just say that it was just stupid idea but before words left his mouth (y/n) spoked up.

'Sure!'

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰