14

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

When (y/n) changed her shirt in bathroom and returned to the studio, she was actually surprised to see that Woozi didn't leave. Instead he was sitting in a chair by the desk, spaced out. His eyes not looking at anything as he played with a pencil.

When he heard the doors to studio open he lifted his gaze. And when he realized it was (y/n) he sent her a small smile,put down the pencil and stood up.

'I'm sorry again for the shirt.' he said when (y/n) came closer to him. She only shook her head and sent him a small smile.

'Let's just forget about it. I'm not mad at you.' she said and moved toward the chair. Jihoon stood there for a few more seconds and then finally snapped out of his little frozen state. He then took another chair from the corner of the room and set it close to the desk.

Woozi wanted to talk with (y/n) about her more. He felt curious about her and wouldn't mind actually getting to know her better. Which was weird for him since he wasn't always open for new people. But something about this girl got his attention.

So he thought of the question suitable enough to ask her. Something not too cliche or rude. So questions about favorite color or animal had to go.

'Did you listen to our previous albums?' he asked (y/n) and immediately cringed at how bad it sounded.

The sudden question grabbed the attention of the girl that, when Woozi was busy thinking, found herself doodling silly pictures with a pencil.

'Oh... I listened to last three I think. It was 'Teen, Age', 'Going Seventeen' and 'Al1'. They were pretty good.' she said not moving her eyes from a piece of paper now covered in dark marks. 'Did you thought of the musical style of the album?' (y/n) asked, turning the attention away from her poor knowledge about their discography.

'Umm... I think since summer are coming up something fresh and light. You know like, summer love kind of thing.' he said to her and when he felt her eyes on him, he felt sudden embarrassment.

'Hmm that sounds okay. And it actually suits the track I made.' she said satisfied with his answer. Then she turned away from him and started to look for something in her bag.

After a moment she turned toward Woozi again, now with her laptop and notebook in hands. She set it on the desk, handed the notebook to Woozi who after a few seconds started to look through it, and started the laptop.

She began to click quickly at keyboard and after a few seconds a few notes started to play through the room. Woozi lifted his head up at the sudden melody.

The music was soft, with quiet guitar in the background and nice and subtle synth over it. The girl looked at the computer screen, not even once checking the reaction of his companion. She didn't notice at all that all this time when her melody was playing he was looking at her, in deep thoughts.

After a while, when the sounds started to vanish, (y/n) finally turned toward him. She sent him a silent question with her eyes.

'Yeah summer love fits this a lot.' Jihoon told her, still a little thoughtful. The girl smiled at his answer not knowing that he didn't talk just about the song.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

I posted information about this on my Message Board, but I don't know if anyone reads it... This story will be updated every Tuesday and Friday!