16

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'Hi hyung.' Dino said as he and Hoshi got near the table where Jihoon and (y/n) were sitting. Both of them quickly raised their heads from the notebook that they were looking at.

'Oh Dino, Hoshi... what are you guys doing here?' Woozi asked as he moved slightly on the bench he was sitting on to make some space for them. (y/n) that was sitting on the opposite side of table soon followed and the two members sat by them.

'We were around and decided to eat something.' Soonyoung said as he broke his chopsticks in two and started to eat. Dino quickly following his older friend did the same. (y/n) and Woozi exchanged a look.

'What were you doing here?' Chan asked in between eating. (y/n) looked at him and their eyes met for a second, before the girl looked down to the notebook. Chan followed her gaze to the notebook and reached his hand for it.

Woozi was looking at him, not saying anything. He was used to his members being very nosy. But (y/n) wasn't. She was usually alone, and even though she didn't call herself antisocial she was for sure not used to this sudden interest.

She started to pick a skin around her thumb as the younger boy looked through the notebook. She never allowed others to look through her projects. She felt anxious about others judging her by something that she was still working on.

'How is work on the songs going?' Hoshi asked both of them. The question turned (y/n)'s attention from Dino. She felt a look from Woozi on her face.

'We're thinking of different options. We are trying to look for something that works with summery feelings.' she explained to Soonyoung. He nodded his head as he swallowed his food.

'About the lyrics. Me and Seungcheol-hyung were wondering if there'll be a song for every unit.' he said and (y/n) looked at Woozi a little confused. She wasn't this familiar with Seventeen to understand what this was about.

'Ah yeah... I think it's a good idea. (y/n) has some things that can be used with those.' Jihoon answered his friend as he made a note to himself to introduce (y/n) to how his group worked. 'Do you have any ideas?' he asked him. Soonyoung nodded his head.

'Yeah actually me and Hao were thinking about something. I know that Vernon and Wonwoo were talking recently about their song.' Hoshi explained.

By the time Dino was done with looking through the notebook and laid it on the table between them. He was listening to what others were saying.

'You're talking about this idea with '13th month dance'?' he asked Hoshi and older boy nodded at him.

'What about '13th month dance'?' Woozi asked confused. He didn't know why they would mention the song he and Dino wrote in the past.

'We were thinking about doing something like a second part.' Hoshi said to Woozi. The smaller boy nodded still a little confused. 'Hao was recently reading about Celtic months and stuff and he thought about the song and what it was about. And I have to admit it sounds fun.' he said with an excited smile on his lips.

(y/n) looked from one to another confused as they talked about something she knew nothing about. Dino must have noticed it because he smiled to himself at her confused face.

'We'll think about it.' Woozi said. He had already quite a lot of his head. And writing lyrics about Cultic months and dancing wasn't something he was planning on focusing.

Just then Dino's phone ringed with a quiet melody. (y/n) looked over to the source of the noise and began to think.

'Oh hyung I think we have to go now.' Dino said as he read something on his phone. He put the phone back in his pocket and started to get his things ready to leave, and Hoshi did the same.

'Well it was nice to talk with you guys. Don't overwork yourself.' Hoshi said with a smile as both of them left.

Woozi and (y/n) were left alone again. Jihoon exhaled loudly as his members left and looked over to (y/n) to make sure she wasn't bothered by their sudden appearance.

But when he looked at her she was deep in thoughts. When she felt his gaze on her she lifted her eyes on him.

'I have an idea.' she said and she quickly stood up from the bench and left the cafeteria, leaving Woozi alone.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The fever is back. I'll upload next chapter tommorow along woth 'tiny dancer'. Sorry guys!

 Sorry guys!