11

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'Where are you?' a voice sounded from the phone. The girl rolled her eyes as she looked through her bag.

'I'm at the bus stop.' she answered casually. She waited for a reply as she took out her wallet from her purse and started to look for a change. Her bus was supposed to come in a few minutes.

'Why are you at the bus stop?' her friend asked her confused. She could hear a quiet voice in the phone, probably talking to Baekho. Just then the bus came to the bus stop.

'Because I want to go to work.' she said as she put some coins in the box hanging near driver's seat. She then walked to the end of the bus and sat in an empty seat.

'Why would you go to work?' Baekho asked his friend still confused at what his friend informed him of. (y/n) pulled the phone from hear ear and looked at the screen.

'Are you sick Baekho? What are you even saying?' she asked him, now almost as confused as him. Wasn't it normal to leave house and go to work?

'You always work at home... Why would you go to work in company?' he asked her. She could hear that he was moving. She then heard a sound of car doors closing.

'I work at home because I work for myself. Now I'm not working alone so I need to be more... open minded?' she said not too sure herself. She thought that she should be available for the band in case they want to discuss something with her about their album. And although she preferred to work in the silence of her house she had to at least try to be social.

'Where are you?' she then asked her friend. Before he said anything he let out a big sigh.

'I was going to be a great friend and went to you house to take you to Pledis.' he told her and (y/n) couldn't help but laugh at her friend. Of course he would make her go to the company with him. 'And you didn't opened the doors so I got worried.' he complained to her.

'Don't talk through phone when you're driving.' (y/n) said ignoring the fact that her friend was worried about her. She heard him sigh at her again and then throw his phone.

'You talk to her.' she said Baekho's now more distant voice tell someone.

'Hello?' a voice asked through the phone. Her face immediately greeted a smile.

'Jonghan oppa!' she said cheerfully. Her friend laughed through the phone.

'How have you been (y/n)?' JR asked her. She could almost hear a smile on his face.

(y/n) was close to all NU'EST members, including Minhyun who was now promoting with Wanna One. But although he was now signed under different company they all still chatted with each other and sometimes met up.

'Oh I'm good.' she said to him. She looked outside the window as the bus stopped and looked at the name if the bus stop. She was now only two stops from her destination. 'I'm working now on Seventeen's album. Beakho oppa recommended me to them.' she said at which JR laughed again. He always thought of (y/n) as his cute little sister.

'He wasn't the only one.' he said to her. 'They asked me about you too and I said that you are one of the best producers that I met.' he said and (y/n) could feel her ears go red.

'Oppaaa... ' she whined to him. She never liked being complimented. Just something at the back of her mind always telling her that it seemed fake. That's why when someone close to her complimented her she never knew how to respond. 'Why would you say that?' she asked him.

'Ah you know... my mom told me that I should never lie and I listen to her words to this day.' he said to her jokingly. (y/n) rolled her eyes at his answer and again looked out of the window. One stop left.

'Are you guys on your was to the company building?' she asked him changing the topic. She herself started to get ready to leave the bus.

'Yeah we should be there in a few minutes.' her friend said. He then asked Baekho how long it would take for them to arrive. 'Baekho said about five minutes.'

'Oh... soo is there a possibility that you can stop somewhere and buy me something to drink?' she asked shyly as she walked through now a little crowded bus toward the exit. She heard JR chuckle and say the same thing to Baekho.

'He said no.' he said to her and then went silent for a few seconds. Then he laughed and spoke again. 'He asked what do you want.' he told her and (y/n)'s face lit up with a smile.

'Chocolate frappuccino without coffee.' she told him as she nodded to the bus driver and left the bus.

'You can order coffee without coffee?' JR asked confused. (y/n) laughed at her friend.

'Yes oppa.' she said and looked around. The next bus was getting closer to the stop. 'Okay I need to go, call me when you will be there.' she said and ended call after she heard a soft agreement from JR. She then put her phone back in her purse and started to walk.

'(y/n) noona?' she heard from behind. When she turned around she saw a face covered with a mask behind her. Then the boy lowered his mask a little and sent her a small smile.

'Oh Vernoni!'

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰