22

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The week passed quicker than ever. (y/n) was trying to focus on her work but the thought of upcoming trip with Jihoon couldn't leave her mind. She really appreciated his actions.

‘(y/n) My parents asked if you want to come next week.’ Baekho said as they were sitting in a company cafeteria with JR. (y/n) looked up at him from her notebook.

‘I have plans already.’ she said casually. Upon hearing her answer JR choked on his coffee and started to cough aggressively.

Baekho looked at his childhood friend, completely ignoring the fact that his member was dying next to him. (y/n) looked from one to another, not amused at all.

‘You? You have plans?’ he asked not really believing her. She narrowed her eyes annoyed and nodded. ‘Since when?’ he asked her. The girl rolled her eyes.

‘Since I was asked to go on a trip.’ she answered.

JR who was now trying to stop his cough by drinking some water spilled it out from his mouth. (y/n) sent him disgusted look as she felt a drops of the liquid fell on her arm.

‘A-asked?’ Baekho stuttered as the news hit him. (y/n) sighed at her best friends and started to get her things ready to leave them, since they were nothing but annoying.

‘Yes oppa, asked.’ she said as she raised from her chair. Two pairs of eyes following her moves. ‘Me and Jihoon are going on a trip.’ she said and walked away toward her studio.

After she took a few steps she heard a loud noise coming from the table they were sitting by. She saw from the corner of her eyes as JR was slowly raising from the floor.

The girl rolled her eyes again, questioning why she bestfriended people like them.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

(y/n) was sitting in her bedroom with a suitcase over her bed and clothes splattered all over the room. She wasn't sure yet where they were going since Woozi wanted to be a surprise for her. Therefor she wasn't sure what kind of clothes to pack.

She tried to think of the places where they would be able to just rest without people running after them. But it was harder than she thought considering that Jihoon was part of a very well known group.

After an hourly of thinking she heard a doorbell go off. She looked up surprised, not remembering inviting anyone. She walked to the doors and when she opened them she saw her best friend with plastic bag in his hand. She rode her eyes but opened the doors for him.

‘I'm sorry for reacting badly.’ he said as he handed her the plastic bag. The girl looked at him and then at the bag. She could already smell that it was food.

‘I'm not mad at you.’ she said as she walked toward her kitchen to grab a pair of chopsticks. ‘But I'm keeping the food.’ she said as she opened the bag. Then he pulled out a small box from it and opened it.

She smiled as she saw her favorite dish in it. She started to eat as Baekho looked around not really sure what to do. He was sure (y/n) was mad at his and JR for their reactions. So he wasn't prepared to just be forgiven.

‘Are you packing for the trip?’ he asked her. The girl looked up from her food and nodded at him. Then she swallowed the noodles in her mouth and answered properly.

‘I'm trying to but I don't know where I'm going so it's a bit hard.’ she said and Baekho looked at her confused. Now this was very weird. (y/n) was a girl that always had everything planned, so hearing her say the she doesn't know her destination was beyond abnormal.

‘What do you mean you don't know?’ he asked her. The girl looked at her best friend, thinking if he asked her this question seriously.

‘It means that I don't know.’ she said as she finished her food. She threw the chopsticks to the sink and the plastic bag and box to the bin. ‘Come on, big guy, you're gonna help me.’ she said as she walked toward her bedroom, Baekho quickly following after her.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰