10

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

Where were you?’ Baekho asked his friend when she get closer to his car. He then opened the doors and let her come in. When he also entered the vehicle he looked at her and nudged her.

‘Woozi wanted to talk about the album so we grabbed a coffee.’ (y/n) said as she fastened her belt. She then took her phone out and started to look through SNS.

‘Woozi? Like Lee Jihoon? This Woozi?’ a voice asked loudly from the backseat. The girl jumped at her seat surprised and turned around.

‘Oh Aron oppa! I didn't see you.’ she said to him as she calmed herself a little. She could feel a gaze of Baekho on her face. ‘And yes… this Woozi. Why? Is something wrong?’ she asked them both surprised at their reaction.

Aron and Baekho exchanged a quick look and looked at (y/n) Not really sure how to respond. They knew Jiwoo for a very long time and they need this behavior was very unusual for him. But they might just assume wrong thing.

‘No no…’ Baekho finally said and turned on the engine. ‘It's nice that you get to know him more.’ he said to his friend.

(y/n) just nodded not knowing that he was happy for her to open to new people. And what made him even more comfortable with this situation was that he knew Jihoon and he trusted him a lot.

And he also knew that even though both of his friends were complete opposites they would create a great duet.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

As Woozi entered the company building he headed straight toward one of the studios, that was usually empty. As he was walking he recalled his talks with (y/n) and just smiled a little to himself.

‘Aish…’ he whispered to himself while shaking his head. He wasn't the type of a guy that gets interested in a girl he just met. And that's exactly what just happened. And Woozi was definitely not knowing what to think about it.

As he entered the studio and sat by the desk he started to think. He couldn't allow himself to be with a girl then, he knew that. And his common sense was against it. But then… he just couldn't stop thinking about her. What was happening?

‘Ahh… eojjeona… eojjeona?’ he kept asking himself quietly while massaging his temple. He then looked at the desk in front of him. Maybe he did know what to do.

Whenever he talked with other songwriters they all told him the same. The best songs are the ones that you write when you feel certain emotions. And he did feel some right now.

Woozi then reached toward a pile of papers that were set in the corner of desk and a pen that was in one of the shelves and put them in front of himself. Then he started thinking but his thoughts only went to this one girl he just met.

‘Eojjeona?’ he asked himself again and lowered his head. Nothing came to his head. Was it the artistic block again? Or was it her fault?

He then sighed and wrote down the word he kept asking himself again and again. Now the page had one word on it. Almost like a unfinished cover for a book. A big letters looked right back at him.

Don't think Jihoon he thought to himself. Just write it all down…

So he did. After few more minutes he cleared his mind, took a pen in his hand and wrote the first thing that came to his mind.

ireon neoreul eojjeona neoreul bwado nega deo saenggakna <oh my! what should i do about you? oh my! what should i do because of you?>

He looked at the words he wrote and felt a little weird to think that that was what was going on inside his head. Why would he feel like that about a girl he just met. To him it all looked like something from one of the dramas he used to watch to get inspired. And it made him feel even weirder.

Jihoon looked at the words he wrote for quite a long time. He crossed them out, then wrote them back again. Added some small doodles in the corner of the page. And when he started to space out thinking he didn't even noticed when new words appeared at the page.

nega joeun geol eojjeona <oh my! what should i do because i like you?>

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰