4- Sparks fly

Caleb embraces Tiffany in a heated passionate kiss, her mind was going in all different directions and ended up pushing him away "What are you doing?" She says breathing heavy trying to catch her breath. She had enjoyed the kiss, but was surprised that he had kissed her.

"What do you mean what am I doing? What was that back there?" He asks confused, slightly turning his body sticking his arm out towards the bar.

"Back where?"

"Well all of it really.... between you coming to my work dressed like that, the body shot that you had me do, and basically this whole week you have been doing everything possible trying to get my attention. I finally give you some attention thinking that was what you wanted and you push me away. Why?" He says frustrated.

"I was just having a little fun." She smiles shrugging her shoulders.

"Having fun...." He says turning his head, thinking for a moment. "Fine... whatever, get in the damn truck then, I'll drive you back to the motel." He says irritated. He didn't know what it was that he was feeling, he couldn't figure her out, one minute she's fiesty and other times she's hitting on him, but for some reason he was drawn to her, she pissed him off all the time, but there was something about her that he liked.

Walking her over to the truck he opened the door for her "Thanks." She says as she got in.

"Yea.. no problem." He says quietly.

The drive wasn't that far, but both were pretty quiet while he drove her back. He kept thinking about the kiss that they shared and how she responded to it then pushed him away. He didn't understand her at all, as he pulled up to the parking spot in front of her motel room he shut his truck off and looked over at her with a curious look. "What are you running away from?"

"What do you mean?" She asks as her heart dropped, and got nervous. She didn't want him knowing that she was on the run from her husband. She wanted to forget about him and start a new life.

"Exactly what I meant, are you hiding from yourself, someone else, something? What is it, I'm curious."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She snapped, opening the door to get out. He takes a deep breath rubbing his eyebrows hard with his one hand. She slammed the door "Thanks for the ride." She yelled to him as she walked away not looking back.

Resting his elbow on the door, he covered his mouth and played with his chin thinking. "Fuck it, why even bother with her." He snapped as he started his truck, he backed up and left the motel, only to do a u turn the closer he got to town, he then stepped hard on the pedal as he headed back to the motel, squealing his tires as he pulled into the motel parking lot. Slamming his truck into park, he sat there for a couple minutes before he got out of his truck thinking about what to say to her. After thinking about that kiss again, he hopped out of the truck and pounded on her door until she had opened it.

"Caleb what do you want?" She asks as she opened the door, looking into his eyes that are full of lust and desire. "Caleb." She hesitantly whispers as he starts inching towards her, the way he was looking at her had her heart beating fast, and strong feelings of butterflies in her stomach.

Wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her tightly against him, gasping as he cupped the back of her head and pressed his lips hard against hers, at first she tried to resist, but the more she tasted him and had felt his hardened muscles wrapped around her she didn't want the kiss to end, wrapping her arms around him she slid her hands up through his hair and pulled on his hair letting out soft moans.

As they kiss he slowly inched his way into her room, using his heel to kick the door shut once he was all the way in. Pressing her up against the wall, he kissed her passionately, she tilted her head back as he started placing kisses along her neck, moving her hands up to his face she pulls him back to her lips, thrusting her tongue in his mouth both fighting for dominance. Her leg starts to wrap around his waist, he then lifted her up spinning her around carrying her over to the bed while he kissed her, miscalculating where the bed was he bumped into the bed causing them to fall on the bed.