21- Say what??

Tiffany looked at the screen unsure what she was looking at, she looked up at Caleb squeezing his hand, she then looked at the doctor confused.

"I'm sorry, what did you mean by that?" Tiffany asked the doctor looking at the screen again studying what the doctor was looking at.

"Is that what I think it is?" Caleb asks as sweat starts to form on his forehead.

"Well Caleb... What are you thinking that it is?" The doctor grins as he looks at both Caleb and Tiffany.

Caleb rubs his temples, and pinches the bridge of his nose "Well... from the way it looks it almost looks like five babies there, but that has to be impossible." He says pinching his bottom lip.

The doctor takes a pencil and points to the screen "You are correct.. what you see here is quintuplets." The doctor explains pointing to each baby.

Tiffany covered her mouth and looked at Caleb "This has to be a joke, a cruel one at that Caleb."

"I'm not playing any joke on you." Caleb says defending himself.

"It is what it is, you are definitely pregnant with five babies and what we would call quintuplets, just so you are aware, you will not go to full term with these, we would schedule an appointment in your eighth month for a cesarean section as long as their isn't any complications before that."

"Wow." Caleb sighed running his hands through his hair. Tiffany had so many emotions go through her head and all she could do was laugh.

After leaving the doctors office and on their way home, both were pretty quiet in the truck. All Tiffany could think about was how big she was going to get and afraid that Caleb would distance himself from her.

Tiffany then started thinking about all the stuff that she left behind in L.A, wondering if she should even worry about getting her things now that she knows Michael is gone.

Caleb had been quiet trying to figure out their situation and his home, he was thinking that it was big enough for now but it wasn't going to be big enough for five kids once they got a little older.

Before they got home it dawned on Caleb what he told Tiffany he would do earlier and made a U-turn.

"Caleb... what are you doing?" Tiffany asked when he turned the truck around.

"I'm sorry.. with the shock that we had I almost forgot."

"Forget what?" Tiffany asked confused.

"I told you earlier that I would take you clothes shopping, did you forget too?" He says looking at her, he then let out a smile and grabbed her hand bringing it to his lips and placed loving kisses on top of her hand, giving Tiffany butterflies.

"I didn't forget, I just didn't think you were going to still do that."

"Why?"

"I don't know.." She sighed. "I figured since I'll be as big as a cow you wouldn't want me anymore."

Caleb slammed on his breaks and pulled over to the side of the road, taking his seat belt off he slid over to her, curling his finger under her chin he turned her to face him.

"Never think that way, I love you. Who the hell cares how big you're going to get, it is what it is, it's life. I love you for you, not how big or small that you are, it's you that I love." He places his hand on her stomach and rubs his hand softly on her stomach.

"I will also have five beautiful kids with you..." He laughs a little as he looks at her stomach. "Believe it or not, we will have five kids to raise." He leaned in and gave her a kiss. "God had a plan, and his plan was to bless us together and give us a family."