5- The heat is on

Cupping the back of her head he was hesitant about kissing her back, not wanting a repeat of what happened a few days earlier. "So this is what you want." He says as he looked in her eyes.

"It is." She smiled leaning forward to kiss him. His hands went up through her hair pushing her harder against him. Standing up she wrapped her legs around his waist. Carrying her down the hall into his bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed he pulled his shirt off, she sat up and helped unzip his pants pulling them down. Kicking them to the side he then helped take her shirt and shorts off, pulling him down with her as she fell back against the bed.

Crashing his lips against hers "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes... I want you." She whispered as he sucked the soft spot on her neck.

His hand went up to her breast gently massaging each breast. Slowly moving down his mouth went over her one breast licking and sucking on the nipple, moving to her other breast and doing the same thing, he slowly kissed her body down making her pant the closer he got to her throbbing pussy.

Spreading her legs his tongue softly massaged her clit making her squirm. Lifting her hips up he thrusted his tongue inside her making her body jitter and moan out his name.

Reaching behind her she grabbed a hold of the sheets as her body twitched the more his tongue caressed her clit giving her the most intense orgasm she's ever had.

The enjoyment of watching her squirm and hearing her squeal the more he wanted to be inside her. Quickly moving up to her face he kissed her hard and demanding rubbing his hard cock against her clit.

Placing his cock at her opening he looked at her as he slowly thrusted deeply inside her, loving the expression on her face as he slid inside her hitting that wall of hers, he melted at the feeling of her warmness and paused while inside her studying her face. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening, sending shockwaves through his body, groaning at the thought of her being in his bed, he leaned down to kiss her pressing his lips hard against hers as he slowly started thusting in and out until she adjusted to his size. Wrapping his arm under her one leg pulling it up he thrusted harder and deeper. "Caleb" She moaned each time he hit her g-spot.

She then wanted him close to her while he was thrusting his cock inside her, she pulled him tightly against her nibbling and sucking on his neck while she had her orgasm and came all over his cock. As he felt her walls tightening around his hardened shaft and the warm cum she released he pushed his fists down on the bed thrusting harder and faster, falling on top of her as he deeply shoved his cock as far as it would go, grunting loudly as he released his cum inside of her. Giving her a couple more hard pumps as he released all of his juices inside.

Moaning as their tongues collided kissing each other full of passion. "WOW." He says in amazement giving her a couple more soft pecks on her lips before pulling out and rolling over on his back.

She laid there feeling content, her body felt numb from all the orgasms she had, her pussy was more than satisfied, he knew exactly where to excite her and loved every minute of it, she thought he was great in bed and wouldn't mind another round. She then remembered him telling her that she wasn't spending the night so she sat up on the bed looking for her clothes.

He looked over at her wondering what she was up to now "What are you doing?"

"Looking for my clothes." She said quietly.

"Why?"

"Well.. because you told me that I wasn't spending the night, so I figured that I would get dressed and wait for you to take me back to the motel."