18- Adios Michael

Caleb heard a couple gunshots and ran out of the bedroom half dressed to see what was going on, there laid Tiffany on the ground, as well as a man he never saw before.

"Tiffany.." Caleb called out as he rushed over to her. He pulled her in his arms as he kneeled on the ground calling out her name.

He looked over at the man and saw that he had been shot between the eyes. Grabbing the gun out of her hands putting the gun on safety, he then reached up and set the gun on the table.

Looking at the man he figured it had to have been Michael, she always did tell him she wouldn't be afraid to put a bullet between the eyes if she had to.

Opening her eyes she at first made a gasp pushing away from Caleb. "Tiffany it's me, it's OK." He assured her.

Realizing that it was Caleb she wrapped her arms around him placing her head on his chest. She turned her head slightly to look at Michael with the corner of her eye. "Is he dead?" She asked worried.

"Oh I'm sure he is, you got him right between the eyes." Caleb comforts her as he caresses her back. "What the hell happened anyways?"

"I kept hearing a knock and you wouldn't get up, when the knocking continued and had gotten more demanding I got up, before answering the door I grabbed the gun and when I saw that it was him I panicked. He didn't think I could do it, I didn't think I could either, I started feeling dizzy and my eyes got blurry but when he continued to come after me I pulled the trigger."

"It's all over with." Caleb smiles.

"Good, because that Bastard had it coming to him." She says looking at Michael. "That fuck face tempted me, said I didn't know how to shoot a gun. I sure showed him didn't I." She giggled.

Caleb helps her up off the ground and walks her over to the couch setting her down. "I'm going to make a couple phone calls and get this all cleared up."

Caleb had called Felix asking him to come by and also had called the police as well as Adam letting him know what had just happened. It didn't take long for Felix and Bertha to show up.

"That's right girl.. you showed him who was boss." Bertha smiles giving her a hug. "Nice shot too." Felix stood over the body and was proud of his training sessions with Tiffany as he looked at where she had shot Michael.

"I guess you weren't kidding." Felix grins as he looks over at Tiffany.

"Why is that?" Tiffany asks.

"Well remember when I was training you, and you asked if it was bad that every time that you shot you pictured your ex?" He chuckled. "Well it paid off." Felix said proudly.

The cops and the fire department had finally arrived, they got Michael out of the house and had questioned Tiffany on what happened. When the paramedics were bringing Michael out of the house they heard some banging in the trunk that Michael had drove over to Caleb's house.

Grabbing the keys out of Michael's pocket of his jacket they opened the trunk and had a huge surprise.

************************

(Earlier in the day)

"What do you have for me?" Michael asks as he answered the phone. "Please tell me that you have her body in hand finally."

"Boss... she's alive and well." The caller states.

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" Michael screams through the phone, pulling over to the side of the road. "Where the fuck is she?"

"She's been in the hospital, looks like she is getting out sometime today." 

Michael hangs up the phone gripping the steering wheel hard, thinks back to him signing the papers that David had him sign in order to receive the money. "That fucking bitch, that fucking bitch." Michael kept repeating over and over slamming his head against the steering wheel.