2 : Hospital

"This just in!" The lady from the television started to speak. "The city is under attack due to the villain who started to show up out of nowhere wrecking buildings with his fists. And no hero has ever come and show up just yet!"

The scene was a villain who looked like a shark with muscular arms who were punching a building along with another villain who looked like he could hammer anything and in an instant be dead. People were running away from the location but the citizens who were still inside the building were terrified and end up dying if the building collapses. But before that happens, the pro heroes had finally arrived. First was Iida who rushed inside the building to save the citizens within a minute. Second came Bakugo and Kirishima who were dealing with the Hammer-Man as Bakugo were shooting explosions and Kirishima doing a close combat with him. Then Todoroki and Deku came in dealing with the Shark.

(Y/N) never felt more amazed as she saw the pro heroes arrived on the scene from the television. Everyone on the coffeeshop seem to be more busy watching than what they were doing a few seconds ago. People from the television were cheering and so were the customers on the coffeeshop. (Y/N) had her eyes landed on the red spiked hair hero who seem to smile while fighting with his partner. She wanted to see them on live but that would be dangerous, but giving thanks in person would be her greatest honor to give to them.

"And the heroes had finally took down the villains once again!" The reporter gleamed at the screen of the television. "The villains will be taken care of the police and will forever be held behind bars. Thank you, heroes!"

(Y/N) grinned at the television and silently thanked the heroes before finishing what she started on her work.

Once the day was over, she asked a favor for her friends to close the shop for her. She decided to visit her mother on the hospital. As soon as she arrived at the hospital, she walked directly to where her mother was staying and as she entered she saw Isamu sitting on the chair beside the bed of her mother.

They both looked up once she entered the door. "Oh honey, you're here." Her mother beamed as (Y/N) gave her mom a hug and a small kiss on the head and waving at Isamu who's been very close friends with her parents. "Isamu and I were just talking about the new pro heroes. He mentioned that he was one of the teachers who taught them how to be a true hero."

(Y/N) grinned as she sat down across them, "Well that's great! I believe they're great heroes just like you guys were." She stated. "I'm glad we never run out of heroes to save us from calamities or any of the villains that wishes to attack our city. I mean, we will never know when or what'll happen anytime but I'm glad they're aware of everything about the surroundings."

"How's the coffeeshop? I'm sorry I haven't been visited in a while." Isamu chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "I bet customers keep on coming. I might suggest you do a renovation and make the place bigger, people can't fit in that much you know if you're not going to expand the place."

"Well, I guess you could say that. My savings aren't enough yet to have it renovated, but as soon as I have enough savings, I will expand the place." (Y/N) said.

"I'll help you with that no need for mone—"

"Thank you but no thank you. I think I'll have to work hard on this than rely on anyone. After all hard work pays off right?"

Izumi laughed and motioned (Y/N) to come closer as she caressed her daughter's face and leaving soft kisses on her cheek. "I am so proud of you. I want to let you know that your father and I didn't regret anything that has happened and we are both happy and proud to have you in our lives. Thank you."

(Y/N)'s tears brimmed on her eyes as she hugged her mother mutter I love you and I'm sorry to her. But her mother soothed her by playing with her hair just like how she liked it when she was little. Izamu stood not wanting to break the moment and left the room.

The rest of the night was spent together by the mother and daughter telling stories to each other. Izumi telling stories about her experiences in UA High and how she met her father, Akari and all their memories together. And as for (Y/N) she told how her High School and College went and all the experiences she had. How everyone liked her and at the same time felt sorry for her about what happened to her parents. And before she started to have her own coffeeshop and how she made it that far.

She spent the rest of the night staying at the hospital with her mother and decided to stay there until the next day, texting her friends she might come little late than she was this morning just to spend time with her mother.