Bonus Chapter: Second Date's Wingpeople

"Alright guys, I trust you three on this second date. I don't want to blow this one off." Eijirou explained. "You know the drill, you know how this will all work and not fail."

"Yes sir!" Mina giggled doing the salute action towards Eijirou as Denki winked and finger gun Eijirou. "Spy you around the date, bye!"

As Eijirou left Mina, Denki and Hanta they began to obey Eijirou's orders earlier for them. "I'll pass by the flower shop on my way there later but for now, I got to pass my narrative report at the agency." Hanta spoke as Mina and Denki nodded.

"Be sure you make it there before 6." Mina waved her hand at Hanta who was now making his leave.

"Well then Mina, I'll see you later. Call you and the rest of the crew before 6 to gather and do double checking for the plan." Denki said.

"Sure Denki, bye!" Mina and Denki waved at each other and went their separate ways.

Eijirou was so nervous asking (Y/N) again after being gone for what seem like long enough and such a dick move. He was patrolling around the streets with Bakugo and he just couldn't keep his thoughts to himself that he had to keep asking Bakugo and 'annoy' him, according to Bakugo.

"I'm just not sure if this date will go fine." Eijirou spoke making Bakugo glance at him sideways.

"And why not?" Bakugo asked, cocking an eyebrow at him. "Because you've been a dick and an idiot at the same time?"

"Yes and no." He rolled his eyes at the blonde boy beside him. "Yes, I'm a dick for not contacting her after our first date. I freaked out when I lied to her about my true identity-"

"And you're putting a blame on me on this?" Bakugo raised his voice, cutting Eijirou off.

"Wha-no! No way!" Eijirou shook his head. "No, I'm not blaming you on this. I just feel guilty of having to lie to her so I didn't have any courage to face her again just in case she doubted me on our first date that made me chicken out."

"Because you're a fucking loser."

Eijirou sighed, "This is no time for jokes." he said. "I'll just make it up to her through this second date."

"And probably tell her the fucking truth to blow your true identity to have her hate you for lying."

"Not helping, bro."

"It wasn't helping."

"Whatever." Eijirou brushed all Bakugo's side comments. "Tonight, I'll do it right."

"Sure whatever the fuck you say, good luck shitty hair."

"Wow even if you do all these side comments you still have the audacity to tell me good luck, bro."

"You're still a shit."

Hours passed, it was time for Eijirou to pick up (Y/N) from her work but before he could leave to fetch her, the rest of the squad was waiting for him outside his work place, ready. Mina, Denki and Hanta wasn't dressed fancy but they could at least enjoy where they were going and what are they're going to do.

"When can we meet her?" Mina asked as soon as Eijirou opened his mouth to say something, cutting him off.

"Soon but not now or things will be blown off if it doesn't go perfectly the way we want to." Eijirou said. "Alright, I'm planning to take her out to an amusement park. I want you guys to be my wingpeople and see from afar what I need to do and what not."

"Like what?" Denki asked. "Like we'd put a box of chocolate from where you guys are sitting at from the under?"

Hanta and Mina exchanged looks before nodding, "Don't worry bro, we got this!" Hanta smiled. "We won't fail you as your wingpeople."

"Thank you guys. This means a lot to me, I promise to pay you three back for helping me tons for this."

"No problem as long as I get to meet this lucky girl!" Mina squealed clasping her hands together as she closed her eyes trying to imagine meeting (Y/N).

"I have to go. I'll see you three after the date then." Eijirou smiled at them and waved before leaving.

The three didn't say anything else further more but they knew what they needed to do. Going directly to the amusement park Eijirou was talking about was the best option before starting to plan. The three split to gather information about what's going to happen tonight which might give them a little help on what they're going to do by helping.

They heard the same information about having fireworks display/show later in the evening. They had no clue what to do or give or even back up Eijirou about this fireworks display tonight. Instead of worrying about it that much, the three come up with a plan.

"How about we enjoy rides or games around while waiting for Eijirou?" Denki suggested. "We could have a little fun before we go get tired following them on their tails and give us a hard time thinking what else to back up for him."

"I could actually agree with what you're suggesting right now." Hanta nodded his head, glancing over at Mina. "You up for it, girl?"

Mina took a moment to look at the two before nodding her head. "It wouldn't hurt to enjoy for a moment while they're still not here, so I guess why not!"

As the three began and decided to have fun while waiting for Eijirou to come to their visions, they continued to play and not worry about a single thing. The sun was beginning to set and they still continued, losing track of time of their day and their supposedly duty. Denki might have won three stuffed toys and Hanta might have won a huge stuffed toy. Mina on the other hand decided to pass on every game and cheered her very own friends.

The sun was no longer seen and it was now replaced with the moon and stars and they were so close to the line on the "scariest" roller coaster according to Denki. It was like they were third on the line to go enjoy the ride but what shook them three was the firework erupting on the sky.

"Oh look, fireworks!" Mina pointed and squealed at the sight. "It's amazing!"

Hanta was about to give his feedback about the fireworks but he looked at the two with wide eyes, "Eijirou!" He shouted.

The three ran out of the line and began to run around the area like crazy people they are just to look for Eijirou. The first one to spot them was Denki but he wasn't sure what to do and what to give Eijirou for his date.

"Flowers!" Mina suggested, startling the two boys who were busy staring at their friend with his date. She was holding a bouquet of flowers on her hand and shoved it onto Denki's chest.

"Wait why me?!" Denki freaked. "You do it, bro!" And passed the bouquet to Hanta.

Which he gladly accepted and taped the bouquet and shoot it straight underneath the bench where Eijirou and (Y/N) were sitting. Eijirou could feel something hit his feet from below the bench which he bend and took out the bouquet and gave it to (Y/N). He had no time searching the crowd for his wingpeople but he will make sure he will treat them pizza and ice cream.

"Looks like work here is done then." Denki said, brushing his hands off as if he was brushing bunch of dust off his hands. "Let's wait for Ei back in his apartment and most likely annoy Bakubro the living hell out of him or." he trailed. "Mario Kart!"

"Oi, not if I got in there first before you!" Hanta threatened and began moving, running out of the park.

"Bye, Denki!" Mina giggled before running after Hanta.

Denki stood there dumbfounded as he was being left by his very own friends, "Hey guys! Wait for me!"