9 : Fri-date

"So how do I look?" (Y/N) asked as she twirl around her friend who was in front of the counter. She had put on a knee-length flowery dress, white 2 inch wedge heels. Her hair was curled and ponytailed with a light natural make up look. All in all, she look drop dead gorgeous.

Kiyoko's mouth was hanging open at the view of her friend. "Man, (Y/N) didn't know you were this hot." She chuckled. "I think Eijirou's eyes will never leave you and those mouth of his will surely drool."

She blushed at her friend's remark and shook her head. "Stop it. I went to the salon just for this and dropped by the mall to shop and find something to wear. To be honest, I think I'm going to trip sooner or later when I continue to walk around if Eijirou plans on walking around." She scratched her arm, feeling already shy.

Kiyoko smirked while wiggling her eyebrows at her, making (Y/N) shake in nervousness. "Guess who's outside, hotshot." With that, (Y/N) turned her head and clenched tightly on the handle of her shoulder bag and saw Eijirou wearing a long sleeve white polo tucked in his black slacks and black shoes. "I never thought that you two were going on an expensive date."

"No!" (Y/N) shrieked. "It's just a friendly hang out, nothing more to that! W-we never planned things really. But I-I never thought he will be wearing something like that."

"You got no time left, go on he's waiting." Kiyoko urged for (Y/N) to leave to make Eijirou's waiting time lessen.

She walked out of the cafe and smiled shyly at Eijirou. Kiyoko was right, Eijirou couldn't keep his eyes off her, she's just that gorgeous. She felt nervous because they haven't said a word to each other only exchange of smiles and Eijirou was just staring. "I-Is there s-something on my f-face?" She stammered.

Eijirou shook his thoughts and smiled widely offering his arm for her to hold. "We didn't had the chance to plan things huh? But I'm pretty sure that we're on the same page here." She grabbed his arm and they began walking. "You're dress to kill, huh?"

(Y/N) chuckled softly, "Says the one who isn't." She teased. "You look handsome."

"Well thanks, I asked help from my friends. It's nothing too fancy nor good though. But you seem to be worked out on all these."

"I-I uh-uh, it's my first time going on a date, to be honest." She blushed deep red and grip Eijirou's arm a little too tight. "So where are we going?"

"Oh I booked this restaurant nearby—"

"You what?!" She asked, shocked. She never thought of this. She never thought they'd be going on a formal restaurant to have it reserved by Eijirou.

"Chill out, (Y/N) it's all on me. Plus I'm pretty sure you're going to like it there. I heard it's good, based on my friends' suggestions."

Once they reached the restaurant, the receptionist in her mid 30's greeted them with a delightful smile. "Do you have any reservation for tonight?" She asked politely with a smile, standing behind the desk with notebooks opened.

"Yes, Table for two under the name of Kirishima." Eijirou said as the woman searched for his name. As she saw his name on the list, she smiled and asked them to follow her.

(Y/N) was looking around, grasping the moment of being in a formal restaurant for the first time in her life with a boy she just met a week ago, who was just one of her customer's in her cafe. It felt weird going out and she never knows if she could still go out with him after this. She felt awkward, tense and nervous and nothing seems to be going well for her.

She unconsciously removed her hand from Eijirou's arm and stood beside their table. He pulled the chair for her to sit which she thanked him as she sat. He sat across her, as the receptionist came back giving them the menu book and lighting up the candle inside the glass between them and left them for a while.