17 : Cuddles

(Y/N) and Eijirou said their farewells to Izumi and Isamu who were left at the hospital and headed home. Eijirou kept his thoughts to himself because he didn't want (Y/N) and the people near her put on the line so he pretended he wasn't thinking anything else but her. Eijirou focused on (Y/N) and how much he was liking this girl for a month now and having an overnight at her place seems to sound peaceful so he could watch over her just in case something goes wrong he could protect her.

"My mom likes you." (Y/N) spoke as soon as they entered the house. "She told me that when you and Isamu left to buy foods."

"She's one of the nicest mom I've ever met." Eijirou chuckled as he sat on the couch, (Y/N) beside him. "I like your mom as well, she's so calm."

(Y/N) giggled at his boyfriend's remark of her mother. She leaned on his chest and he could feel his heart beating and how his chest was rising from breathing and it calms her even more. She couldn't think of anything else other than kissing his boyfriend and cuddling with him.

Instead of having to converse more, she looked at him and gave him a smile before slamming her lips onto him. He was taken aback from the sudden action of his girlfriend but eventually kissed back, placing his hands on her waist.

(Y/N) pushed him on the couch to make him lie down and straddling him was the best option to fit in without breaking the kiss. Their lips felt like perfectly in sync with each other with tongues that weren't battling for dominance but a passionate kiss that made them both calm inside and on the outside. His hands were slowly making its way underneath her shirt and below her bra, making her breath hitch as she grabbed a fistful of his hair making him moan at the sensation.

They slowly broke apart from the kiss to catch a breath, their hands were still in place and they both didn't seem to mind at all. "You're a great kisser, do you know that?" Eijirou spoke as a blush crept onto (Y/N)'s face.

"You're a great kisser too." She stated as Eijirou chuckled, getting used to the compliment due to his past experiences. "I wanna ask, how many girls have you dated before me?"

Eijirou seemed confused at the sudden question she had but chuckled. "Well to be honest? I've only dated 2 girls before you."

She didn't say anything after but only start kissing him again, which they both like doing that much. His hands were still placed under her boobs, massaging her sides, feeling her soft skin under the shirt she was wearing. It made him hard thinking how hot his girlfriend was on top of him but he respected her with all his might and broke the kiss to give it a final peck before staring at his beautiful girlfriend who wanted nothing but a heated make out session at this point of time.

"We should take a shower and get to bed." Eijirou suggested as (Y/N) nod in agreement. "Let's talk more about our past yeah? Stories to share each other. Not necessary from the past but at least some stories about us, sounds good?"

"Sounds perfect!" She remarked.

The next morning, Eijirou woke up first. His eyes flutter open to see a still sleeping (Y/N) in front of him. Her hair was somehow on half of her face but she still looked beautiful for him. She fell asleep in the middle of his stories about his friends in school and he just cuddled her after falling asleep. He chuckled at the thought about that last night and gave her a peck on the head before pulling her close to him, placing his arms on her waist as if he was scared that she might be gone if he gets caught off guard.

He stayed longer than his usual morning of 6 am to this beautiful sight and feeling. He stayed longer for his girlfriend and closing his eyes feeling the warmth of her body and natural scent she had. She was a fragile human being to him as if one wrong move she might fall on her own and hurt herself. He was relaxed and relief of the feeling about this and that made him more comfortable not thinking of anything else or stressing himself about a specific topic, but for now she relaxes him of her warmth and how they were all cuddled up in bed.

He never wanted this feeling to end. Instead of thinking anything else further more. His usual waking up at 6 am, he spent time sleeping more and dreaming with her. It wouldn't hurt to sleep since they weren't going to work today and today it was a 'lazy day' for him and 'girlfriend time'. So he cuddled up more to her, his breath on her neck hoping she wouldn't wake up from the gesture and his arms protectively around her waist.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Eijirou spoke softly. "I never thought I'd feel this again. It's been years since the last I had my relationship with my last girlfriend. It didn't work out but hopefully you, (Y/N), will be the girl I've been dreaming to have for the rest of my life because I would dare not to seek anything or anyone else other than you."

He, then, slowly fall back to sleep with her.