6 : King Explosion Murder

"Shino!" (Y/N) called out for the order. As soon as the name was called, a man walked towards the counter to claim his order giving her a smile and a whisper of a "thank you" before heading back to where he was sitted.

She smiled before wiping the sweat on her forehead before facing Hisho and Kiyoko on the side. "So how are you? You seem to be unreachable yesterday. How were you and your mom yesterday?" Kiyoko smiled as she asked.

"Well for starters, it seem to be a short day for me. Wanting me to extend my rest day but I couldn't leave you two all alone. But thank you for letting me have at least one day off. You two deserve it too." (Y/N) chuckled giving them a grin. "Oh how were you two yesterday?"

"Well we're good, thanks." Hisho smiled. "Speaking of day off, I'd like to request mine tomorrow."

"Me too!" Kiyoko chimed and she nodded at them both. "(Y/N) about yesterday. Don't worry this is nothing serious but remember that red haired cute guy you had your eyes on?" (Y/N) blushed deep red at the thought and Eijirou's face appeared in her mind. "He was here yesterday alone and was sort of looking for you though, but he ordered latte and was wondering where were you and I told him that you were having a day off. He said he wanted to say hi to you."

"Uh-uhm..." (Y/N) was loss for words and didn't know what to say other than blush. "That's ummm random of him to do."

"You're blushing hard!!!!" Kiyoko yelled, attracting attention to them. "Don't tell me you're having a crush on this red haired dude!"

"And if she does, congratulations (Y/N). Your first step in having a boyfriend. You actually need one, make time for it, not just pure work." Hisho added.

"I don't need one. I mean— I'm not rushing. I'm just going with the flow of whatever path is in ahead of me." (Y/N) shrugged and someone coughed from the counter, diverting their attention to the customer who was calling for attention.

Once they all turned their head to the direction of the customer, (Y/N)'s eyes widened and blushed as Hoshi gave her a small pat on the shoulder before entering the kitchen. And as for Kiyoko she gave (Y/N) a little push and wiggled her eyebrows before heading back to her station.

It was him, the red haired dude they were speaking of. Eijirou Kirishima. "Well hello there (Y/N)! I see that you're here now. How was your day off?" Eijirou asked with a smile, showing off his shark-like teeth.

"Oh um—Eijirou. I-it was nice. H-how's your day?" She asked nervously with her hands fidgeting behind her. "May I take your order?"

"Ugh! Why the fuck are you taking so long??!" An Ash blonde dude shouted behind Eijirou. "Just go fucking order something you shitty hair!"

"Alright, calm down now Bakugo. There's no rush for today." Eijirou chuckled. "I'm sorry about him, he's a very close friend of mine. Very hot headed though. But I'll order, one large iced latte and one medium espresso and two matcha kitkat donut."

"That'll be $7.64." (Y/N) politely smiled and Eijirou reached out his hand to pay an exact amount.

"What the fuck's taking so long!????" Bakugo behind Eijirou was complaining. "And what is that shitty smell??? Do you even fucking care about the aroma you have in your coffeeshop??? Smells like burning shit!"

(Y/N) stood there terrified to speak or even move. Kiyoko noticed how the hot headed dude was being overly rude so she stepped in and bowed down. "I apologize for the inconvenience sir. It's just a little accident but we'll fix it in no time—"

"It's your fucking job to avoid accidents when serving customers! Shouldn't you people be cautious about your fucking actions???" He backfired getting disgusting looks from the customers who were staying.

One thing's for sure is he's attracting bad vibes inside making our customers get irritated and leave eventually if he keeps acting up. And I can't do anything except be scared at his looks, choice of words and how hot his head was.

Instead of arguing, (Y/N) went to work as Eijirou talked to Bakugo calming him. She decided to make coffee fast and served it to them along with the donuts. "Excuse me sir Eijirou. Here's your order."

Eijirou turned and smiled widely. "Oh thank you. I thought we've talked about not calling me sir? Just call me Eijirou—"

"Can we fucking leave now?!" Bakugo growled making (Y/N) shiver and terrified.

Eijirou noticed how she was becoming scared of Bakugo's actions and gave her extra charge. "Here take this, as an apology for his actions. Take it."

(Y/N) shook her head, "I'm sorry but we don't allow that here. It's okay, apology accepted. Have a great day ahead though!"

"I insist." Eijirou held out the 5 dollar bill.

"Quit flirting Kirishima, the fuck! Let's go! Let's not waste time fucking around and flirting." Bakugo barked at the door.

"Anyway, just take it. I'm sorry really! Just this once and it won't happen again!" Eijirou blushed before placing the bill on the counter and running after Bakugo, giving her a small wave and left.

(Y/N) stood there dumbfounded but smiled a little before accepting the bill and placing it on the cash register. "Someone's happy and seemed to be "flirting" huh?" Kiyoko came out of nowhere making (Y/N) jump at the sudden appearance of Kiyoko.

"Shit, you scared me!" (Y/N) held a hand on her chest. "Shut up, I'm not even close to flirting. I don't even know how! He's just so friendly, stop interpreting and think of it as wrong thoughts!"

"Whatever you say but believe me he will ask you out eventually." Kiyoko winked before they set back to work.

There is no way on earth someone out of my league will ask me out. Plus, I'm just a nobody— he seems something much more than being an ordinary boy just to ask me out out of nowhere. But whatever, Kiyoko's wrong about that idea.