19 : When in Ruins

It has been two weeks since Eijirou last seen Isamu and had no idea where he could be possibly now. But he never stopped telling his co-heroes what he's been up to but leaving the part where he had to buy tools and equipment for him.

It's been a week since Bakugo and (Y/N) knew each other. But being the hot headed Bakugo was he even threaten Eijirou's girlfriend that he's going to kill her leaving the part where he could just explode her to bits. Eijirou warned Bakugo not to tell her anything about them being pro-heroes to leave her out of this mess.

(Y/N) had finally gone back to work with Hoshi and Kiyoko. Eijirou made sure he would fetch her back and forth and he literally didn't mind at all as long as his girlfriend is safe, it would settle his worries about her. Eijirou couldn't keep it in himself so he told stories about Tenacious which (Y/N) was so confused about all this.

"He would never do such thing! He's helped me and my mom when-when dad was gone!" (Y/N) would always argue and state that line over and over which made Eijirou stopped telling her stories about Tenacious.

(Y/N) on the other hand whenever he would tell Eijirou she would visit her mom, she would always drop these stories to her, telling her that someone saw Tenacious about this and that and such stories that Eijirou told her but made sure she wouldn't drop Eijirou's name. Izumi got worried over her friend being unable to do anything just to talk to him isn't enough evidence.

"Hey babe?" Eijirou called over (Y/N) on the counter. "Will you go out on a date with me tonight? Like dinner date?"

"Sure, I'll just have to tell Kiyoko—"

"I've heard enough." Kiyoko said. "What time will you be fetching her? Does she need a make over?"

"Not necessarily a make over. It's just a small dinner, nothing fancy. She can wear same clothes if she wishes." Eijirou shrugged. "Or I can stop by her place to grab her some clothes and when it's dinner time I could give it to her. Besides, I'm fetching her."

Kiyoko wanted to squeal at the cuteness but she couldn't and it would be unprofessional to do it during duty with tons of people inside the coffee shop. "I'm good, Eijirou. Thank you. I'll just be having the same clothes, I brought an extra shirt with me."

"I'll be here by 6:30. Dinner at 7 alright?" Eijirou smiled as (Y/N) leaned on the counter wiggling her eyebrows at her boyfriend and blushing at how she was finally dating one of their cute customers. "See you." Eijirou leaned down to give her a quick kiss on the lips before leaving.

Kiyoko pushed (Y/N) from being too sweet with Eijirou. "I didn't know you had that in you." She said as (Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever, Ki, says the one who has been with Toshi for what seems like forever." She joked.

"Have you two done it?"

"Uh... Done what?"

"Duh! You know what I'm talking about! Sex!"

(Y/N) blushed deep red as she shook her head, "I- We haven't." She stated shyly. "I'm sorry but I don't think Eiji is that kind of a boyfriend though."

"I was just asking!" Kiyoko surrendered both her hands up in defense before chuckling at a super red faced (Y/N). "But do you wanna do it?"

"With Eiji? Of course I want to. But I'm just scared you know. I- we haven't been even dating for a month!" (Y/N) defended. "But let's not rush it okay? I don't want to rush it."

The day went normally for them, it was as if nothing bad really happened recently. (Y/N) is staying at her place again but this time with Eijirou, her boyfriend, over. He's brought clothes good for a month, making Bakugo run their apartment for a while which Bakugo understood the situation and was very good at keeping things secret and accordingly.