5 : Busy Schedule

Before the day started, she was already awake fixing her bed, sliding the curtains so the sunlight would peek through and she tied her hair in a messy bun and began to clean her apartment. It didn't took her long enough to finish since she's barely at home because she's always at work, so it wasn't so much of a hassle cleaning up. She walked towards the kitchen and make a hot water for coffee while waiting for it to steam, she prepared the paper bags she's bringing along with her when she does the grocery. Once she's made herself a hot coffee, she decided to take a shower first, nice hot shower for a nice day. After all that she needed to be done, she head out to the grocery.

She grabbed a small cart to place the stuffs she's bought. Like eggs, bread, sugar, coffee, milk, meat, fish, laundry detergents, dish detergents, chips and few powdered juice. Once she felt like she had everything she needed to buy, she walked directly to the counter and paid. Before she went home, she passed by to pay her bills and then went home afterwards placing the foods where it's needed to be placed and grabbed the list that was placed in the refrigerator.

To do list:
✔️ Do grocery to buy new stock for foods
✔️ Clean the apartment
⬜️ Laundry clothes
⬜️ Flower the garden
✔️ Pay bills
⬜️ Visit mom
⬜️ Brainstorm new ideas for the coffeeshop with help and opinion from mom

She loaded her washing machine separating the white to the colored and then poured detergent before starting the washing machine. As she was waiting for it, she walked outside and grabbed the hose from the corner and placed the other end to the tap and turned it on and began to water every flower and bonsai's on her yard. She checked the time on her wrist watch to see it was already lunch time.

How long did it take me to do 5 chores when I've woken up earlier than the alarm? Anyways, time for lunch.

She closed the tap and returning the hose to its proper place on the corner and walked inside the house to see her laundry was finished. She set up the last batch on the laundry before hanging the finished laundry outside and went to the kitchen to get the sushi from the refrigerator and started to have her lunch.

She sat crisscrossed on the chair while looking down at the list she's just checked.

To do list:
✔️ Do grocery to buy new stock for foods
✔️ Clean the apartment
✔️ Laundry clothes
✔️ Flower the garden
✔️ Pay bills
⬜️ Visit mom
⬜️ Brainstorm new ideas for the coffeeshop with help and opinion from mom

The last two were easy to do because she's visiting her mom and it'll be awesome to have her mom's opinion about it. She wasn't even in a rush because she has the whole day today. But what she's thinking of right now is have Eijirou.

Has he visited the shop yet? I hope so. If so, did he noticed that I wasn't on duty? Did he try to look or ask for me? I don't want to expect or anything but I'd be totally excited if he does. She chuckled to herself, shaking her head a little before throwing the trash outside and hang the finished laundry outside.

"Well I honestly think the major problem you're going to have is the renovation." Her mother suggested. "I mean honestly speaking, you have to close down. You can't just ask for a renovation and half of the cafe is still open, for the safety of your career and customers don't do that."

"Thanks mom. But I still need more money to have it renovated. I'm guessing, in approximately 5 months from now will only be then I could get it to be renovated." (Y/N) smiled before uncapping her pen and decided to write down on it. "How about the interiors? Ambiance? Atmosphere?"

Izumi was studying the picture on (Y/N)'s phone to suggest and give opinions about what they can adjust or change. As far as the furnitures, Izumi didn't suggest changing them. It sound nice having those wood style for the walls and floors but it doesn't seem to be nice if they will find wooden chairs.

"Honey how about making some adjustments on the outside? Like leave at least 4 or 5 tables with chairs so if they don't like being on the inside, they can stay outside." Izumi thought. "I would like to suggest make a little shelf for a library. So instead of just having their coffees and foods, they can reach a book and read. It'll be a little more vintage like when you add music on the background."

"Well yeah, there's the music but I don't think music is enough even when people watches the tv—"

"Oh to see and listen to the news?" Izumi chuckled. "Either way, you can have music played on the background and have the television on but muted unless it's news. But then you'll be consuming too much electricity."

"Right," (Y/N) nodded placing a hand on her chin. "How about other than the music playing. We stock board games or mini games they can borrow while staying. So we can have books and games and music?"

Izumi placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder and smiled proudly. "You've always had your father's creative mind. And I love you, we can do more adjustments once you decided to renovate the place whole. Your father will be very proud of you once he hears this if he's still here, but more or less, I am proud of what you've become."

(Y/N) hugged her mother and smiled. Feeling proud and completely happy hearing all that from her mother. They both stayed and continued talking about the future of what her coffeeshop brings.