15 : Tenacious

Their date went perfect, a bouquet and huge husky stuff toy in her hand, as Eijirou has his arm around her waist, walking her home.

"I had so much fun, Eijirou." (Y/N) smiled wide as they both stood in front of her porch. "Feel free to visit me anytime alright?"

"Of course, babe." Eijirou chuckled. "I enjoyed today too and I couldn't be any happier than this."

"I have a question." (Y/N) bit her lips nervously as Eijirou looked at her questioning, waiting for her to ask. "Can I kiss you again?"

Eijirou laughed before nodding, "You don't have to ask. Come on, I'm your boyfriend already. You just have to run to me and kiss me any time you want. No one is stopping you, babe."

She blushed at his remark before tip toeing to give him a peck on the lips. "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

"I got no plans just work, why what's up?" He asked.

"I'm going to let you meet my mom. You're my boyfriend now, she deserves to meet the guy who makes me happy, right?" She smiled wide as he nod with a smile. "I'll be having a half day on work so we can visit mom earlier."

"So what's your mom's favorite?" He asked.

"Well she likes flowers, sunflowers to be exact. She also likes seafood ramen." She said as she began to grab the keys from her pocket. There weren't any noise after she stated her mother's favorites, she felt like he left but then she felt his breath on her neck behind her. "I thought you left already."

"You smell so good." Eijirou whispered, sending shivers down her spine as he began to leave soft kisses on her neck. "I'll see you tomorrow and maybe stay for the night after we visit your mom."

"That'll be a good idea." (Y/N) chuckled, unlocking her door. It made her weak in the knees when she felt his breath on her neck, it was a feeling she didn't want to end and craved for more. "A reason for me to start cleaning the house again. I'll see you tomorrow, Eijirou. Take care on your way home, stay safe. Thank you again."

"Always welcome, thank you as well. I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)." Eijirou stood by the frame of her door giving her a final kiss on the lips before leaving, a small wave without turning his head towards her direction.

As Eijirou was on his way home, he saw something lit from the dark alley between houses. It looked like someone was welding at this time of the evening making his curious. So just to be sure, he work his mask and put his hair in his usual spiked form and began to activate his hardening quirk before coming close to the area.

He stood there shock seeing a large machine which held three rockets, he wasn't sure what those rockets were for but it wasn't an ordinary rocket where you could ride but it was a weapon.

"Freeze." Eijirou spoke as the person welding stopped giving him a short glance with a smirk in his lips, raising both of his arms. "Move away from the weapon and show yourself." As the person moved into the light, Eijirou couldn't believe his eyes. 'It couldn't be him'.

"Oh if it isn't the pro hero Red Riot." He smirked. "What are you on evening patrol? This isn't your place, why are you doing in the streets at midnight alone? Don't tell you visited someone nearby here."

"W-what do you think you're doing?" Eijirou ignored his remark, holding his hands up in defense ready to engage in a fight just in case the person would take a first move. "What you're building is illegal. Those are weapons! You're under arrest!"

"Arrest? I don't feel arrested, Red Riot." He grinned. "Where's your back up? Just what I thought. You're alone, you're not on duty nor patrolling."

"You were one of the heroes I looked up to you when I was still in UA!" Eijirou spoke. "Pro hero Tenacious."

Tenacious was fast on his feet, attacking Eijirou by pinning him on the wall and used his quirk it was similar to Sero who had super sticky tape, but Tenacious' wasn't tape–it was hard rock glue. He glued Eijirou at the wall and gave him a smug look. "What are you going to do Red Riot?"

Eijirou used his quirk to break free, resulting ripping his shirt and was gone from the wall which Tenacious found amusing. "You'll be reported!" He screamed, swinging a punch towards Tenacious but he was quick to dodge.

"You can't even land a single punch." Tenacious had an evil grin. "Stay out of this, Red Riot and I promise to spare you."

"No!" Eijirou kept swinging punches and kicks towards Tenacious only to be dodged in his swift moves. "That's not how it works for heroes!"

As soon as he landed an uppercut on Tenacious, he coughed and grinned, holding Eijirou on the hand as he felt something was wet. He was squirted with glue on his arm and one wrong move he will get stuck onto that thing and it might take a while to remove. "You're not as strong as you think you are, Red Riot. I'll learn more about you and if I do find some information about you–it's the end of your line."

Eijirou screamed landing a punch but Tenacious kept dodging and pushing his arm to make it stick onto something near them. Eijirou knew how to escape from the hard rock glue Tenacious had, from a very hot steaming water but only to have your skin burned from the process but eventually heal from the burn.

"Maybe this isn't the time for us yet, Red Riot." Tenacious had a gloom look on his face. "I'll see you some other time. And if we do, by that time I'll show no mercy and kill you. But for now, I am expecting I'll be on hunt once you've reported this behavior of mine but that won't stop me."

Eijirou continued throwing punches and kicks towards the pro hero becoming a villain until Tenacious landed a hard punch on Eijirou's gut which made his hand bleed from his quirk. He has to caught him off guard if he wants to make a good score towards the opponent. Eijirou was running out of breath still not landing a punch after his first uppercut. Eijirou didn't had enough time to think or regain his balance while his opponent was quick and that made Tenacious found an opening. Punching Eijirou straight on the face, a hard punch which made Eijirou drop on the ground as if he wasn't fighting in the first place.

"I'll see you around, Red Riot." Tenacious said carrying the boy in his arms. Leaving him in the dark alley and carried the weapons as if they're light as a paper in his hands, disappearing into the dark.