Chapter 26: The Wedding

*Time Skip*

Sophie POV

I am freaking out, less than an hour till I marry whom I love. I just wish it wouldn't be broad-casted live. At least I don't have to worry about the coronation for another week. But the main reason I'm freaking out is that I'm not ready yet, as people are still doing my hair and makeup. At least Biana and Bex are here to help calm me down. Bex is the flower girl, along with one of Fitz's younger cousins. And Lex and Rex are the ring bearers. Bex looks adorable in her bright pink dress, with her hair in a waterfall braid. Biana is wearing a beautiful purple knee length dress, with neutral makeup and her hair in French braids into a bun.

As for me I was already in my white gown, getting my hair curled and my makeup on. The gown is beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. The curls look amazing, I could probably do without the makeup but my maids are still doing an amazing job, before I knew it I was being rushed out of the room towards the reception area. Dad came to me as soon as he saw me and we talked quietly till the music came on.

(Sophie's Dress)

Bex and the other young girl went out first, then Rex and Lex

Bex and the other young girl went out first, then Rex and Lex. Then it was time for me to walk out of the front doors. As soon as Fitz and I gained eye contact I instantly felt relieved. Nothing is going to ruin this day for me. I hurried as much as I cold politely to meet up with him. Once I was at the very end of the aisle, he gently took my hand and guided me to face him. The person who is officiating our wedding began to talk. I didn't hear a word he said, Fitz and I were practically in a world of our own.

"I was told you created your own vows, please say them now." He finally announces.

"Sophie, ever since I met you, I knew you were special. I could even fell some sort of connection to you. I am so lucky to even have met you, let alone have you accept me to become your husband. I promise to cherish you everyday, in sickness and in health. I love you!"

I started welling up as I started my speech. "Fitz, it should really be me who I thankful for the chance to meet you! This wonderful day came by pure luck, possibly with a little help from its fried destiny. I am grateful for everyday I have spent with you, and that I will spend with you in the future. I can't imagine anyone else who I would want to spend the rest of my life with other than you. I love you too!"

"Ring bearers could you bring the rings to me." He announced. We slipped the rings onto our ring fingers and waited for the pastor to continue.

"Prince Fitzroy Avery Vacker, do you take Miss Sophie Elizabeth Ruewen to be your wife?" The officiator asked.

"I Do"

"Miss Sophie Elizabeth Ruewen, do you take Prince Fitzroy Avery Vacker to be your husband?" He says,though I quickly cut him off.

"I Do"

"Anyone who does not wish for them to be wed speak now or forever hold your peace." He finally asked. You could practically hear the crickets in the background.

"You may know kiss the Bride"

The crowd erupted in cheers, family started crying in joy. And Fitz and I headed down the isle. I could never forget this day, not even until time is undone.