Chapter two

Volturi
Third pov

The three kings sat in the throne room reading. They kept a close thought to the itching feeling in their throats. It didn't belong to them which meant it belonged to their mate.

It worried them immensely since it didn't seem to fully let up. Three months ago the ancient kings felt their mates change and they all had been angry that they couldn't be with her. They started looking shortly after but without luck.

Caius growled quietly. "If we could only find her then she wouldn't have to be hungry."

Marcus was busy watching the silver string tying him, his brothers and their mate together. The string wrapped around the three of them and stretched out into thin air since they hadn't met her yet.

Aro sighed. "I know brother, but it seems we'll have to have more patience." A knock was heard on the doors to the throne room. "Come in."

Jane, Alec and Felix entered. Jane stood in front of Aro. "What is your order concerning the newborns in Seattle Masters?" 

Aro laid the book he'd been reading on the table. "Observe them until further notice."

Jane nodded. "Yes Master Aro." They exited the room. Caius sighed quietly when the constant burning hunger from their mate finally calmed down slightly. "We need to find her."

Yes it's short. It's supposed to be.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)