Chapter thirty-nine

Third pov

The date of the wedding was fast approaching and soon they were on their way to Forks again. Will had to assure her mates that she was not going to accidentally drain anyone. In the end she settled for promising to stay close.

Seeing the shocked and horrified faces of the Cullen family was the best thing in a long time. The only one that gave them a genuine smile was Esme.

"Hello, how are you?" She hugged Will. "I'm good, how are you?" Esme led her over to the flowers they'd planted last time they were here. "I'm fine. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, Jane and Bree help me choose

"Thank you, Jane and Bree help me choose." They sat in the garden chairs. "I heard about what happened. Are you really okay?"

Esme frowned when she saw Will rub her neck, you could still see faint cracks in some places. "Honestly, I'm not always sure. What i can say for sure, is that I'm not the same girl i was when i was first turned. My newborn year ends in a month but it feels like a lifetime has gone by." She sighed. "At lot of things have happened."

They continued talking until the ceremony was supposed to start. Both joined their respective mates again.

Even if Will didn't like Bella she had to admit the dress she had was beautiful. Their presence unnerved a lot of the vampires that showed up, it amused Caius greatly.

Elazar watched the new queen in slight confusion. She was gifted but he couldn't set a specific word on the gift, she was just quiet. All of her was quiet. It was quite fascinating.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)