Chapter twenty

Third pov

Jane happily showed Will around, activly avoiding any place with humans, including Gianna their secretary. They were currently on their way to meet Felix, Alec and Demitri since Will hadn't properly met them yet. Jane had had a lot of fun showing her around.

They found the three guys sitting in a bar like room talking to each other. They look up in surprise once they realized Jane wasn't alone. Will as usal didn't give a sound. Will smiled at them. "Hi, i don't think I've been able to properly introduce myself. I'm Will." Alec had noted the obvious happiness coming from his sister. "My queen, i'm Alec, this is Demitri and Felix."

Will pov

I smile. "You don't need to call me queen. Just Will would do fine. At least when we're not around others." The surprised looks disappear rather quickly but they nod at my words. Jane sits on one of the chairs so i sit beside her.

Third pov with the kings

The head of the swedish coven was secretly happy that the kings were in an exceptionally good mood. She had come quite far to present the two recent members Tilde and Cornelia and it would've been a complete disaster if the kings had been in a bad mood. Well, Caius was almost always in a bad mood. The coven head had to ask. "If i may ask, has something good happened?"

Aro gave her a genuine smile. "You see Amanda, we have found our mate, the Volturi queen."

Aro had no problem telling her this. They were after all good friends and their mate would eventually be presented to the vampire world as the queen.

Amanda's eyes lit up. "That is great news. Is she still a newborn?" Aro nodded. "Yes, she's currently four

months old."
"Can we meet her?" Marcus smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. An easy introduction to other vampires." He told Aro. He nodded and called Gianna inside. "Gianna be a dear and send someone from the guard to get the queen. After that stay clear incase they take the way by your desk. She is still a newborn after all." Her face paled but she nodded and did as told.

After sending one of the guards to fetch the queen she retreated to another room, knowing that if she was too close she would be eaten.

Alexander, the guard sent, could hear the elite guard talking with the queen. He felt a little nervous to be in their presence. They had been a part of the Volturi for longer than he'd been alive. And they weren't the elite for nothing. The closer he came the quieter it got.

He knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in.' and opened the door. The sight greeting him was not one you would expect. Felix, and Demitri each sat with a drink, Alec and Jane was smiling and laughing (just that was a big surprise. Many made bets if the witch twins could smile) and the queen sat beside Jane, happily drinking something out of a metal canteen. Blood, he assumed. Jane's smile disappeared. "What is it?" Her tone had sharpness to it.

Will pov

The guy in the door made an impressive effort not to look nervous. "The kings have requested the Queen's presence in the throne room to meet with the swidish coven."

I finish my canteen with blood and stand up. "Okay, show the way." I give Jane a quick smile before following him. "I'll see you later." She smiled back and gave me a little wave. The doors closed and we went through the halls, through a corridor until we reached an empty desk. After that we reached two big doors.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)