Chapter three

Will pov

"Get up, We're moving."
Riley's voice startled me slightly. And made me anxious. Bree and Diego still hadn't come back. Everyone groaned but did as he said, not wanting to risk Riley's wrath. I risk taking a look at Fred and see him already looking at me. "Can i stay with you?" I ask quietly and get a nod in return.

I take the old bag I'd been carrying the three months of my immortal life. I stuffed my recent drawings in it and follow Fred outside, but not before taking one of Bree's books that I hadn't finished yet. Once everyone was out Riley wasted no time in lighting the house on fire. I threw one last look at the house before following Riley as he led us to our new house.

Raoul tried looking at me but had to look away when the disgust from Fred hit him.

We reached the new house after running almost all night and i felt relief that we could hide from the sun that was soon to rise. Kirstie slipped in first with her gang before Raoul entered with his, the ones that didn't belong to either of them got in after leaving me, Fred and Riley.

Riley looked at me as I wasn't close enough to Fred for his ability to cover me. "Will?" I keep my distance, not feeling like risking getting an arm ripped off. I nod slightly. "Yeah?"

He studies me for a moment. "Where's your little friend and Diego?" I shrug, still making sure there's distance between us. "I don't know, i came back from hunting before them."

Riley gritted his teeth and walked past me without saying anything. I look around for Fred only to see him at the door. I quickly follow him down in the basement. He moved a couch slightly from the wall creating a space for me and Bree, he sat on a couch, getting it for himself as no one except me and Bree got close to him. I slink in behind the couch get out my book to read.

After a few hours i hear Raoul start a fight with one of the four month old vampires. I don't really pay attention to what they're saying until i hear the sound of a body being ripped apart. I wince and sneak a look over the back of the couch just as Kevin lit the body on fire.

I frown as i see Raoul still trying to look the direction he knew I am. He doesn't look for long though and I silently thank god for Fred's gift. I end up sinking down behind the couch again and try to focus on the book again. After some time i finish it and silently lay it beside Fred. Instead of reading anything else i look through my drawings as a way to pass time.

In the three months I'd existed i had managed to paint everyone in the coven at least a thousand times, even the ones that had been ripped apart and burned. A sigh escapes when I realize that i will have to get another bag to fit more drawings.

After a few hours it's night again and a door sounds in the house. "Are you trying to get rid of me losers?"

I swear I've never felt so relieved by hearing anyone's voice before.

"Oh, look, Diego's alive." Kevin mutters. Looking up from behind the couch i see Bree slink in through the door. She hurriedly slips in with me behind the couch. "Not thanks to you, i took me almost all night to clean your mess. It was almost sunrise when i was done. I had to sit in a water filled cave the whole day."

I frown before realizing that he intentionally skipped the part where he and Bree went to a shop. "Then go tattle to Riley. Who cares?"

"I see the little girl also made it." Raoul's voice drawled from his place. I see Bree shudder.

Diego shrugs. "Yeah, She followed me."

"Well aren't you the hero of the day?" Raoul said with extreme amounts of sarcasm.

"We don't get extra points for being idiots."

Raoul stood up. "Interesting attitude you have, Diego. You think Riley likes you sooo much that he'll care if i kill you. Well i think you're wrong. But oh well tonight he already thinks you're dead." Kevin and the blond idiot stood up to help Raoul.

Bree tensed up making me wonder what they had actually been doing all day. "Are you really that afraid too fight me alone? Typical." Diego Sounded calm.

Raoul snorted. "Does that really work other than in movies? Why would i fight you alone? I'm not interested in winning over you i just want to end you." I sigh this guy really likes the sound of his own voice. "But not all of them need to help with you. These two are going to take care of the only witness of your unfortunate survival. Little-miss-what's-her-name"

I freeze up and bare my teeth, even if they can't see it, and i growl quietly. I like Bree and an idiot like him wasn't taking her from me. A sudden wave of disgust hit me, sending me to the floor in a try too get away. I hear disgusted growls and hisses as doors slam and nearly everyone leaves the room. T

he feeling slowly recede and for the first time i hear Fred speak. "Keep it down." Bree settles with her back to the couch and I slowly sit down too. A low, barely audible. "Sorry." Is hear from Fred.

Bree finds her voice first. "You don't need to apologize, thank you." Bree opens her bag and pulls out paper for me and books for her. I give her a thankful smile and begin painting.

Tell me what you think :)

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)