Chapter twenty-one

Will pov

Inside the throne room there was five others except for my mates. A tall blond woman looked quite excited to see me. I look over to my mates. Caius holds a hand out and i sped over to his side without really thinking about it.

Caius wraps an arm around me protectively before turning back to the other people. "Will, this is Amanda. She's the head of the swedish coven. She wanted to meet you." He explained.

I look over at Amanda and smile at her. "Hello."

She has an excited smile. "Hello my queen, it's an honor to meet you." Being called queen still felt weird but i didn't comment on it this time. She went on to introduce the rest of her coven. "This is Johan," She pointed to a tall blond guy that had a resemblance to her. "This is Tim." Tim was quite short and looked like someone who had just stepped out of a business meeting. "These are our latest additions Cornelia and Tilde." Cornelia had long black hair and looked nice, Tilde had dirty blond hair and had a resting bitch face. Both looked to be nineteen. "It's nice to meet you too." I smile.

Third pov

Amanda smiled at the lovely girl. She noted that she stayed close to Caius, something normal for a newborn mate to do. A thing that gives them the feeling of security. Marcus stayed close on one side of them while Aro was on the other side. The four of them looked perfect together. At least Amanda thought so.

Cornelia and Tilde seemed intimidated by them, understandable as even if they weren't newborns they were quite young. Johan seemingly shared the same excitement as his sister and Tim looked a little wary. This was only the second time Tim met the kings and they made him a little nervous. You could almost see the power from them.

Amanda and Aro ended the meeting and soon the swedish coven went on their way.

Will sat on Caius throne while he stood slightly behind it. "How do you like your room?" She smiled. "I like it a lot."

He couldn't help but smile back. "Good, tell us if you want anything else."

Marcus noticed her hair. "Did you get help with your hair?" She nods. "Yeah, I'm a little too strong to do anything with my hair so Jane helped me with it."

The kings shared a surprised look. "Jane helped you?" Will nodded again. "I've been hanging out with her the last few hours, she showed me around."

Marcus smiled to himself. He could see the bonds she had created with a few of her new coven members. She seemed to have taken a particular liking to Jane.

Will pov

Aro took out a black jewelery box and gave it to me. I opened it curiously.

I took the necklace out of the box

I took the necklace out of the box. "It's the crest that officially marks out our coven. This one is yours." Aro explained.

Caius helped me put the necklace on. "Thanks." I smile and touch the crest, careful not to use too much pressure.

"Everyone who is a part of the coven has one, not all of them are in the form of a necklace though, normal guard members does not have them." Marcus says as he sits on his throne. "You said Jane showed you around?"

"Everywhere but places with humans." They seemed satisfied with that.

"Since it's night, the next time to hunt is tomorrow. Until the the most we can easily get is bagged blood. You will have to forgive us if we forget ourselves, we don't need to eat as often as newborns."

I look at him weirdly. "You don't?" He shook his head. "No. As vampires get old they don't need to feed as often. The longest we can go without feeding is two and a half months."

My jaw drops. "Seriously? I can barely go two days without being hungry and you can go two months?!"

Caius chuckled. "Yes, but we have had many years to get our endurance." I turn my head to look at him. "How old are you?"

He smiles slightly. "I'm about a hundred years younger than Aro and hundred and fifty younger than Marcus." He answered as i narrow my eyes at him. "You're avoiding the question."

Aro joines in. "And I'm fifty years younger than Marcus." And now Marcus decided to join in on the teasing. "And I'm a hundred and fifty years older than Caius." I pout as they chuckle, after a few seconds i can't hold it and giggle.

Suddenly Aro got serious. "I have to ask. Do you know about my gift?"

I nod. "Jane told me." They exchange looks. "Of course you can say no, but do i have permission to try on you my dear?" Since i don't really see the problem i hold my hand out for him. "Sure. I don't remember anything from before i turned, so i don't think i have anything to hide." Caius and Marcus stood beside the throne. Aro took my hand and his eyes got a faraway look.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)