Chapter thirty-three

Third pov

Seven days.

Seven days without any blood at all and the only company being the Romanian rulers. It would have been okay if it was only one of them but the combination of the two seriously made her consider ripping her hair out.

They knew exactly what buttons to push and Will found herself wondering how the hell they managed to take over the castle. She wondered if Diego and Bree made it out okay, not that she would ever ask the nutcases keeping her prisoner that.

More days went by without any sign of her mates coming and the future started looking a little dim. At least until someone new entered. "Bree?"

Bree got a horrified look on her face once she saw Will. Her clothes were dirty and ripped in some places and her eyes were pitch black. "What have they done to you?"

Will shrugged. "It's more what they haven't done, i haven't eaten in a week. How is everyone?" She watched Bree go around the room trying to find something to put the fire out. "You, the two ladies and a few of us lower guards are the only ones alive. I think the kings are working on a way to take back the castle but they're good at keeping any news from outside the castle away from us."

Will shook her head at Bree. "You gotta go. They're going to be back soon, try to get out and find the others," She saw Bree's hesitation. "Please."

The distant sound of footsteps getting closer interrupted them. To Will's relief Bree ran. A few seconds later Vladimir and Stefan entered the room. Will glared at them as usual, their smug smirks instantly putting her on edge. "Well little queen, how are you finding your stay?"

"Terrible, even worse since you two are back." She answered with a deadpan look.

Vladimir chuckled. "I can imagine living in a castle is quite the upgrade for you, i mean going from a horrible home to the streets, only to later wind up in a newborn army."

Will's eyes widened, a strange sense of dread grabbing a hold of her. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Their grins got even wider, how that was possible she didn't know. "You haven't been the easiest person to find anything about Will Andersen."

Hey guys, i just found out that I'm eligible for Watty's with this book. I never would have expected that honestly :)
Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)