Chapter forty

Will pov

The lights in the trees shone as the night went on. The vampires attending the wedding received a lot of jealous stares during the night. Apparently men staring at other women isn't popular. Who knew?

The silver car drove away, the newly weds on their way to the honeymoon. I give Esme a hug. "I'll see you later. You're always welcome to Volterra."

She smiled. "I will keep that in mind."

Instead of taking a car we left by foot. Both me and Caius content with getting on the Cullen boy's nerves. The full trip back to Volterra passed by surprisingly quick.

Third pov

Bella's pregnancy was something that no one had expected. It wasn't normal and they all feared for her well being.

Carlisle made sure no other family member found out about her condition on the risk that the Volturi caught wind. He could maybe talk Aro out of attacking them but all three?

He knew his friendship with Aro could help him but not that much. And he was way too unsure of what stance the queen would take. At the moment it wasn't a risk he was willing to take.

He felt like he could breath a little easier once little Renesmee was born.

There isn't many chapters left now, but don't fear there will be a book 2

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)