Felicity POV: Moving day!

*photo of grayson*

I finished my last class on Friday and got ready for dinner with Leamos. It was so great getting to catch up with him at the gym the other night. We had our last practice before try outs yesterday. Taking today off to make sure we don't get over worked or sore for tryouts tomorrow. We reserved a gym before tryouts to go over the routine again. As long as we are there by 5 when they preform. They are the last performance of the night. Every year 8 senior cheerleaders leave, and 8 are replaced by those 8 cheerleaders. Yell leaders are more then likely guaranteed a spot on the squad so this is mainly for Margo and I. Lee said something about going out tonight after dinner. I hopped in the shower releasing all the energy weighing me down for the day.

I get ready to change when my phone goes off.

Unknown Caller: Hey is this Cheerrlover34? This is jessekatsopolis9
Me: Hey yes this is me! sorry i forgot to text you between classes i really meant to and i forgot. :(

I am definitely not spelling that whole name out in my phone so he is becoming Jessekat.

JesseKat: No worries. i just enjoy chatting with you. nice having a friend thats not always on my back ya know?
Me: i totally get that.
JesseKat: Well i hope your day is better then it was. Have a nice night.
Me: Yeah, hope your journey to pleasing your father is going better as well. Have a great night too.

I closed out the app and went back to changing. I put on a thigh length fitted black dress with heels. blow drying my hair to tame its natural curl pattern. Finally i applied a light face of makeup looking as natural as i can. I through on some navy blue heels and head out to my House showing before going to dinner.

Me: Hey lee, we are meeting at Gazzolis at 7:30 correct?
Lee: Yeah girl, ill see you there!

I arrive at the house around 6 pm and am amazed. Its a small little one story house. its about 1000 square feet. The add said it was 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, a living room with an archway to the dinning room, a off house garage with an extra room in it, and a large kitchen. The outside had a dark roof with pastel blueish grey siding, windows with maroon accents, and a maroon door. the garage being the same but the garage door was a champagne color. there were too flower bushes one on each side of the door and a stone path up to the door.

After about 15 minutes, the landlord arrived. "Hello dear, sorry for running late! Hope I didn't keep you waiting too terribly long." a sweet older man, looking to be in his mid to late 40's got our of his Suv and made his way over too me.
"Not at all, I'm Felicity." I said grasping his hand for a firm handshake. My father always taught me to always greet people with a firm confident handshake to give the best first impressions.
"I hope you enjoy the outside. This house has been in the family for quite a while, It was my wife and I's summer home. Since our children moved out, and she passed away we dont need it anymore. Oh and the names Matthew." he continued. He walked me up to the door and showed me around the house it was gorgeous. He said It had brand new furniture installed and no one has lived in it since so everything was included and he continued showing me around. The bedrooms where the only things without furniture. The master was larger then i anticipated. The room was the size of my dorm room, plus a half of another. There was a crevice in the wall that looked like the perfect spot to put my queen size bed in feeling like a cozy cubby hole. Then on the opposite side of the room there was a doorway to the walk in closet and then to the right of that another door was to a fullsize bathroom with a jacuzzi tub plus shower. He showed me the other bedroom which was not as large and a bathroom right across from that. then we walked the the kitchen into and dining room. The hallway leading back to the living room had a closet, and a half bathroom with just a toilet and a sink. Then there was another door leading o an office looking area.