Marshalls POV: A Whole New World

"I'm fine, please doctors can I just go now?"
"Marshall you were on the brink of death, you remember nothing of your attackers, and you would have died if your mate hadn't ran out to find you." I groaned as she drew more blood for even more testing. Felicity took Blake back to the pack cellars to interrogate the prisoner. I was livid knowing she defied her own orders, however Yazmin is not a force to be messed with. Her alter Ego is more of a Hulk smash kind of character. I haven't had the chance to meet her twins, but the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree.
"Doctor this is enough," I commanded as she stopped and turned around looking me in the eyes.
"Marshall Jesse Kurt, you will NOT use that tone on me young man. Your father has not stepped down yet making you my equal. Therefor unless you want me to tranquilizer your ass, you will stay right there." She turned around and left the room with out another glance, I look up seeing a nurse with a syringe.
"I dont suppose thats the tranquilizer is it?" I smiled trying to charm her.
"Sorry, that charms not going to work on me. I know your mated, and I also know Felicity very well, she was our captain before the accident. She's actually has a competition named after her now, saving money for a charity to help domestic violence. And as the doctor said, you stay put or i put you to sleep. Your choice, Alpha." She smiled back at me as she waltzed out of the room. Dammit everyone is planning against me.

I woke up to a commotion outside the room, I stretch and quickly realize I'm no longer connected to the IV machine. I get up, put my shirt back on and walk out of the room to join whatever was going on outside. I step out and see the doctor talking to my father, they looked at me awkwardly.
"Marsha, can we please continue this later, son I need to speak with you in my office." My father quickly leaving the room as i looked at the doctor, she was very intimidating. That's coming someone with a lot of alpha blood in his veins.

"Dad whats going on?" I entered the office shutting it behind me, making eye contact with my brother as I sat next to him.
"As of now, I am stepping down as Alpha." Max looked at me extremely worried, "Max, calm down, I'm not handing it down to you, I'm giving it to Marshall and Felicity. Son, why did you not tell me about Andrew? I dont care if your mate is a male or a female, you do realize in this day and age there are ways of having children without mating to a female? Surrogacy for example. I don't care that your gay, means nothing. A mate is a mate so please move back home, take your rightful rank as third in command."   As much as I enjoyed this heart to heart we are having with our father, something is definitely up.
"Dad whats going on?" I said with a more asserted tone, he chuckled at me.
"I love you boys, no matter what you guys could do nothing would change that."
"What did you do?" Max and I stated at the same time glaring at him. He signed and looked down.
"I have another mate."
"WHAT?" Max and i nearly throwing the chairs down as we stood up glaring at our father.
"How is that possible? Mom was your mate, we don't have multiple mates."
"I know, thats what i thought too until i met Marsha. My wolf claimed her and hers claimed mine. I haven't marked her or anything because this is too much for both of us. Her mate rejected her when she chose to go to med school instead of staying home with him. After your mother died, I nearly died myself. The feelings shes awoken inside of me is something that i never wante to feel again. We have been talking and we are deciding on whether to move forward with this bond or passed it. I'm not getting any younger, and I'm not giving you another mother figure. Which is why I'm stepping down as of immediately and giving my authority to you. Under one condition."
"Your leaving us, your pack, for a woman that isn't even our mother, and you have one condition? I feel like you have used up all of your conditions Father." I spat. How could he?
"Felicity will not be your luna." I growled seconds away from ripping my own fathers throat out. "She will not be your luna, because I'm granting her half of the Alpha authorities. She will be your equal." With that he left the room.
"Can he do that?" Max looked at me "I have never heard of a female alpha before. I actually chuckled a bit.
"Have you met Yazmin?" He laughed nodding his head. Luna or Alpha, i didnt care what title she had, i always saw her as equal to me. She's more powerful then any wolf i have ever met.
"I need to go find my mate. Ill see you around." I get up and start walking to the door, "By the way, i knew. About you Andrew. Frankly I'm shocked our father didn't. Also, word of advice when sneaking in guys one usually should make sure they keep the fuck quiet. That was nasty shit." Max threw. Pen at my head as i left the room dodging the objects as he chucked the. The smell of my mate filling my nostrils, the pack was back getting settled into the different apartments, apparently signaling Felicity went to the cave and brought them back. I ran into Lee who was kissing Margo and her very large baby bump. She has to be due any day now.
"Hey Margo, how are you feeling?"
"Well if he would stay off of my nerve so that my legs stop working we would be great. I grounded him for it. No more olives and peanut butter for you mister."
"Why are you weird." Lee laughed as she punched him in the chest.
"Where's Felicity?"
"In the back yard with her son." I picked up my pace and jogged to the backyard. I saw her standing in the opening, with Grayson running around. She was talking to someone. Gabriel. I stood back as I saw him step closer to her talking as there son ran around picking rocks up. They looked so happy. It hurt, I wanted to be jealous, but i was just angry with myself. How could i break up something that could be so happy. Gabriels eyes met mine as he took a step back away from Felicity, She turned smiling to me inviting me over.  I sighed walking out to them, Grayson running and jumping into my embrace.
"Hi." He said as I lifted him up and poked his belly. "No, No touch mine." I laughed at his small vocabulary.
"We were just talking about a parenting plan for Grayson. Gabriel wants to be able to see him more and since everything's going on, we are splitting 50/50.he gets him a month and i get him a month. We split holidays, he gets Christmas Eve, we get Christmas Day." She wrapped her arms around me and him. I pressed a light kiss against her lips.
"Ewww mommy icky."
"I agree, here why dont we go see your grandpa and eat cookies." Grayson squealed, hopping from my arms into his dads as they walked away leaving me and Felicity alone. I pulled her close to me looking into her eyes.
"Baby, you dont know how lucky i am to have you as my mate." She smiled at me, i looked away from her breaking our eye contact.
"Marshall, is something wrong?" She pulled my chin back up so i was looking at her.
"Felicity, its just," I shuddered trying to figure out my words.
"What?"
"I just feel like i stealing you away from your family." I spit out finally. Damn it i could of worded that better. She looked at me shocked and then busted out laughing. Laughing so hard a tear rolled down her cheek."Whats so funny?"
"You think.... Him and I....... " She sputtered in between breaths. She finally calmed down."Marshall, there is absolutely nothing going on between Gabriel and i. We were together for ten months. In that ten months i apparently miscarried, and got pregnant with his child. We didn't work. He said he loved me but he was gone all the time, and when he wasn't gone all we did was fight. Now we are like best friends for the sake of our son. I could never love someone as much as i love you darling." She smiled pressing her lips into mine. I pulled her closer to me as i kissed her harder, greedily asking permission. She giggled and pulled away. "Relax my love, i have plans for you later." She smirked at me as she turned around sashaying into the house, my eyes raking over her entire body stopping at her ass. Hot damn she was smoking hot.
"So, your the mate?" A voice came from behind me as a tall man, around my height walked up to me.
"I'm sorry?" I said crossing my arms as he approached me.
"The names Blake, and me and you should have a talk about my baby sister." He was now less then a foot away from me radiating in a power very close to mine. I squinted and took a step back as he sized me up. "Lets just say, i know your an alpha, and i know you have powers. But my sister is my world. Even though I haven't been around, i was always watching her making sure she was okay. She is not a force to be messed with. You break her heart, you hurt Yazmin, She will destroy you." Hmm not the way i thought this was going. He smiled, the same smile my mate has as he smacked me in my arm. "Listen dude, Yaz is a bitch. That's all I'm saying, i once stole a bite of her cupcake when we were four years old. Lets just say if it wasn't for my mother, i would never be able to have kids of my own. Be careful mate" He chuckled and started to walk away. "Oh one more thing, tomorrow, we go get her a ring. My baby sister is only getting married once, you will do it right." He walked into the pack house leaving me standing alone contemplating to myself. How am i going to propose?