Felicity's PoV: There no place like home

I ran. Faster then I ever ran before. By the time I came through, taking back the reins i was in a cave. Where the hell are we Yaz?
In a cave.
I rolled my eyes. Snarky witch. I walked around the cave it looked like someone lived here. There was a hammock, a cooler full of cobwebs and the remanence of things that looked like they used to be food, and a radio. Everything looked so familiar. I sat on the hammock thinking of what this place was. Or is. I got up and walked to the edge of the cave, hidden by the waterfall tumbling over the entrance, three centimeters more and it would be filling the cave. I used my magic to part the falls. The sight before me was beautiful, overlooking the whole forrest, with the river flowing in between. As the sun set you could see the glow of the city far beyond the Forrest.
We are so far off of pack territory. Shouldn't we head back?
Felicity, we aren't part of a pack.
So... we are rogues?
No, no we are much stronger then a pack animal, and way more sophisticated then a rogue. We are our own thing.
She is not being very helpful in this situation.
What do we do then?
Not sure, I'm going to bed, you'll figure something out. Oh by the way you should probably eat something soon, I kind of used up a large portion of our energy. Just like that, my stomachs growled. Stupid wolf. I continue looking around the cave for something to eat, finding an unopened can of fruit, some twinkies, and an apple tree that somehow has fruit on it at this time of year.
"Felicity?" I froze here i stood. No one should be able to find me. I spin around using my magic i pin him against the wall.
"Who in the world are you and how did you find me?"
"Felicity...... I'm...... Max..... please.... stop" He sputtered in between breaths, i loosened my grip not realizing i was choking him. He gasped and coughed "Thank you. Now, my names max. I'm not sure why i am here, nor how i found you. I had a dream and my mother sent me here. I thought I was crazy, but your actually here." I dropped him and let him move. "I'm here to take you home. My brother must be worried sick." I took him in. He looked just like Marshall. The only difference was he was a tad skinnier and had dark blue eyes.
"Your Marshalls little brother?" He smiled at me but it was a nice smile. He looked sweeter then Marshall not having the sex smoldering thing going on.

We walked through the woods and talked about everything that was happening between us. I filled him in on how Marshall and I met. How I was kidnapped. How i shut out the part of me that would have told me to accept Marshall into my life.
"Hey. I get it, trust me. I never wanted to be this. I wanted a normal life. My dad was always hard on my brother but when his eighteenth birthday came and went. His twenty first came and went. He doubted he would ever find his mate. When i turned eighteen i found mine, but i knew my father wasn't going to approve. So I left. Skipped town. My mate and i took up root four hours away changing everything about ourselves."
"Why did you hav to leave? Alpha cant scrutinize you for having a mate. No matter the species. Ive read about Humans becoming Lunas." He chuckled smiling at me.
"Yes species doesn't matter. However, Andrew does." Oh crap! He's gay! I felt my face light up bright red "No worries little one. While species doesn't matter, but if you cant reproduce, the alpha bloodline would cease to exist. I cant have children with someone I haven't mated with. The  goddess granted me Andrew for a reason, its not my destiny to be alpha, its you and Marshall's." This is so much. I just got my wolf back recently. We walked for ages talking about everything. Even giving each  other code names out of boredom. Suddenly we both stopped in our tracks. Something tussled in the distance in front of us, i quickly grabbed his hand and put up a wall around us turning us invisible to outside in traders. I kissed his hand as he pulled it away with a questioning look as the golden kiss seeped into his skin.
"What the hell spelly."
"Shh i covered our scents and we are invisible. No talking unless its through the mind link." I put my finger to my lips hushing him as a group of wolves waltzed in front of us sniffing, as if looking for something. None of them were familiar making them instant enemies. I didn't have a grasp on all of my powers yet so. The larger of the wolves sniffed the air before heading in the direction opposite of us. Max got up to start walking them he walked into my wall and fell on his butt, glaring at me.
"Do you mind? There gone. Scent says they are about 7 miles out by now." I laughed and put down my defenses.
"We are on pack territory now. Do you want to go to your house or pack house?"
"My house first. I need a shower and clean clothes. Then we will go to the pack house."

About ten minutes after our encounter with the wolf group, we hit the road where his car was waiting for us. He reached under the driver seat and pulled his keys out.
"I didnt want to lose them." I smiled as we got in the car.
"Turn on Winchester road, the next light. Then its the third house on the left, blue house red door."
"Yeah I know the house, used to be my families for holidays." We sat in silence the rest of the ride all the way to the drive way. He parked at the next house over, and we got out. I put a moveable wall around us as we arrived to the front door. I pressed my hand on the door feeling for any energies that could be inside.
"I think its clear. I dont feel anyone." I whispered and we walked into the place. It was much cleaner since the last time i was here. It smelled like Margo and Lee. I hop in the shower taking five minutes at most. Throw my hair in a bun, put on some high waisted leggings and sports bra on with a cropped hoodie over it. I throw on m socks and shoes and head to the living room. Max and I shoveled a bowl of cereal in our mouths and headed back out to the car. It was around 11 pm now, as we headed to the pack house. Another fifteen minutes and i can feel it. The pull is strong, meaning he's here. He's in pain and i hurts me, but i don't have time to comfort him. There isn't time to help him, right now we need that file and we need to save the pack.