Marshalls POV: Better Together

"Lee, did you finish setting up the final preparations for the wedding?" I tilt my laptop down and look over at him, who does the same.
"Lets see, I got the final guest list from Felicity, and sent it to the invitation people. She ordered the flowers yesterday. Zander has his chef scheduled to come cater, if the plan falls through and this turns into just a regular wedding. Guests have been informed of the situation and people are prepared to fight if they must. I have twenty guards scheduled to be in the forest reporting on any abnormal movements they catch. Orders to kill on sight and inform us immediately." I nod and lift the screen back up. Felicity was angry with me still, but not about the mess i left. Oh no, this time, shes mad because I am working and she wants me to be home. This woman's been all over the place lately. Shes sweet, loving, happy one moment, then shes screaming because the door blew wind at her when I closed it. Literally 1 to 100 in .5 seconds.
"Penny for your thoughts?" I look up as my dad walked in, cuing Lee to leave and he did.
"Whats up dad?"
"Just checking in on the wedding preparations. How's Felicity?"
"Well, I'm in the doghouse for having to work, and she screamed at me yesterday because when i left, the door blew wind at her." I groaned and laid my head on the table. "I asked her whats going on with her cause shes been so moody and she broke down crying saying i didn't love her anymore." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Cause that could ever happen."
"Interesting. Any thing else happening or changing with her lately?" He cocked and eyebrow and sat in front of me.
"No. Shes been great. The other day we went out for lunch and she ate a bad sandwich or something. Threw up all over the side of the road on the way home."
"A bad sandwich?"
"Yes? Why whats that gotta do with anything."
"Has she been through heat yet since you've mated?"
"No, not yet. Its due after the wedding though. Its been like 8 months since i marked her. Heat is supposed to happen between 6 months and a year."
"For werewolves." My dad crossed his arms staring at me. "Son, I know when it comes to school work, you were always slow. But i didn't raise an idiot." He stood up rolling his eyes.
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Mood swings, Throwing up, hormonal. You put the pieces together and tell me." I'm lost. Wait.
"You dont think...."
"Shes pregnant you dipshit."
"No, no she cant be. And if she was she wouldn't of kept it from me. " he scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.
"If shes not, then you got yourself a handful kiddo. Go talk to her, I bet you dishes for a week and 50 bucks saying shes pregnant." He left the room. I sat there alone. Contemplating my next move, then closed my laptop and headed home.

I pulled in the driveway seeing Lee and Margo were already here. I grabbed my stuff and swiftly went inside.
"Hey, where's Felicity? I really need to talk to her. 50 bucks is on the line." I chuckled as Lee cocked an eyebrow confused.
"Shes in the shower. Why?"
"No reason," I walked into the bedroom and stripped out of my work suit, trading it for a sleeveless shirt and sweat pants. She still hadnt gotten out so i went to the kitchen  and started making dinner. I pulled out a frozen pizza and set the oven to preheat as i walked to the living room.
"Hey I'm making pizza's, any requests?"
"Whatever you cook ill eat."
"Oh can you make a black olive one for me and Felicity?" Margo said in a whisper, rocking a sleeping Ashton.
I went and through a meat lover and an olive in the oven and set the timer. Tiny arms wrapped themselves around me as I felt Felicity's head nuzzle into my back.
"Hey babygirl." She giggled and looked up at me. "You still pissy?" She scowled and then shook her head no.
"Good, cause we need to talk." She scrunched her face up and groaned.
"Do we have to? I just wanna snuggle." she pouted and i chuckled, planting a kiss on her forehead. I drug her into the bedroom and shut the door. I sat down on the bed and pulled her into my chest, turning the TV on as she nuzzled close to me. How do i ask a woman if shes pregnant? There's a lot of things i was taught never to ask, and are you pregnant was one of them.
"Everything going okay with you my love?" I kissed her and she shrugged.
"Eh, its going okay." Damn that didn't get me anywhere.
"Feeling okay?" She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.
"Yes I'm feeling fine. Are you okay?" I chuckled.
"Okay baby. I'm going to ask you something. I'm gonna be blunt about it and please don't get upset.
She sat up staring at me. "Are you pregnant?" Her face went white. I think mine did too.
"YOU'RE PREGNANT? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I exclaimed. I don't know whether i want to be excited or angry.
"How- how did you find out? Who told you?"
"WHO TOLD ME?! You mean other people know and I dont? I helped make the goddamn kid and you didnt think i should know? YET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW?!" She flinched and I took a deep breath. "I love you but i need to go. I'm so angry right now and i dont want to take it out on you. Ill be back." I stood up walking out the room. Accidentally slamming the door behind me. Lee and Margo looked at me.
"Did you guys know?" They looked confused "Did you know she was pregnant?"
"Uh, well..." Margo trailed and Lee looked away from me.
"Unbelievable. Apparently its okay for you to know when you were going to be a father, but its not for me. Thanks pal." I stormed out of the house, losing control of my wolf and darting off into the forest.  

I found myself back at the pack house when my wolf felt better and gave me control back. I walk inside and my dad was sitting in the living room with Max and Marsha.
"Hey Browski!" Max threw a chip at me. I swatted it away and sat on the couch in a huff. "Whats up your ass?"
"Well, I just found out Felicitys pregnant and has successfully told everyone except me."
My dad chuckles. "Dishes are a little backed up son. Careful i think someone dropped a knife in the full sink." I growled at him. "Not the time?"
"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't know either." Max chimed in.
"She had a good reason for keeping it from you." Blake walked in. "She thinks your not going to let her fight if we draw in the enemy to this wedding."
"Of course not. I'm not putting her or my child at risk."
"Exactly why she didn't tell you. Her powers are three times more advance now thats shes expecting. there overprotective in a sense. Which we can use to our advantage. Plus, shes fucking terrified." I sighed, I was too.
"I just cant help but feeling hurt. How the hell could i be stupid enough to not notice earlier. The signs where pretty much spelling it out for me and apparently i cant read." Max laughed and i threw the remote at him.
"See, the bright side of being gay, no mistake i make is going to end up with Andrew pregnant."
"That's disgusting stop talking." I cringed as Max started laughing.
"Well, they make condoms for a reason big bro." I glared at him and he left the room.
"Look, dont be too hard on her. Shes scared shitless man. Also stressing over this wedding next week. Go talk to her okay?" I got up and headed to the front door, grabbing keys to another car.
"MAX." I hollered as he shuffled down the hall towards me.
"What?" I threw the keys at him.
"Take me home please."