Felicity POV: Fall For You

I close myself in the closet. My closet was a walk in closet, that had build in shelves for our shoes, different level hanging spaces, and at the end it had 3 mirrors folded in slightly so I can see my outfits, and show Marshall what he looks like after I help him when we go out. I put on a sports bra and underwear and walk to the mirrors. Ive always been a tiny person, but since I'm carrying twins, even though I'm only 8 weeks along, I had a tiny bump. Not very noticeable, I just looked bloated. I couldn't help but smile and put my hand on my tiny bump. My little blips.
I heard the closet door handle and quickly went over looking at my shirts as Marshall walked in.
"Hey baby, I didn't mean to scare you away." He pouted as he walked over to me. "I'm not rushing anything. Me, you and Grayson are perfect for me." Ouch, that stung a tad. I glued a slight smile to my face. I grabbed a black t-shirt dres that landed right below my butt.
"I have clients coming in soon. I love you but i got to go get the salon ready." I kissed his forehead before slipping into my boots and leaving the room.

It was around 4 o'clock and my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"FELICITY! We need to go dress shopping babe!" Margo squealed in my phone. I groaned. "I have your mom and brother, we will be there in 5 minutes, put on a strapless bra and meet us outside. Oh and a thong! No panty lines!" Click. I went to my closet, grabbed a white strapless bra and then went out side right as they pulled up to the drive way.
"Hi sweet heart! I missed you so much!" My mother kissed my forehead.
"Hi mom." I sat and listened to her talking about everything that came to her mind.
We walked in and everyone was overly cheery. Yay.
"Hello! Whose the lucky bride today?" Do I have to answer?
"She is!" Margo Squeaked and raised my hand for me. I smiled.
"Who do we have here with you today?"
"This is my mother, my best friend, and my brother."
"Alright, well right this way and we will get you set up!"
The first dress was one margo picked. It was a strapless ball gown with slight sparkle on the top.

I walked out in it and Margo squealed

"ITS SO PRETTY!"
"She looks constipated." Blake said, noting the annoyed face i was making. I laughed.
"Its pretty, but its not you sweet pea." I walked back into the room and put on a different dress. The next was a fitted mermaid. It was gorgeous and fit me wonderfully.