Marshalls POV: The Other Side

"Its been weeks, and we haven't gotten anything else out of him." I spoke pacing the room as Blake, Max, Lee, and Felicity stared at me. "Why am i keeping him alive when he is not helping?"
"Because I think he is leverage. He is over 200 years old and looks fifty. Obviously someone or somethings been keeping him alive all this time for a reason. Heck how do you know if we kill him he's not just going to come back to life? Maybe thats his whole idea is for us to kill him, dispose of the body, and he can come back to life." Felicity spoke standing up. Her eyes flickering back in forth from her regular color and Yazmin. I could tell talking about Mitchell was setting her off. My wolf was scratching at the walls as well.
"She has a point Marshall, we cant afford to let him escape. He has some kind of dark magic coursing through his veins and nothing comes up on tests we have done. I think we should keep him locked up. That way we have control of where he is and what is going on. Even his magic isn't powerful enough to break Felicity and I's magic we placed on the cell. Its best to leave him locked up and try and find clues in what we already know. We know he's working for a woman, and we know he was planning to sabotage her plans in destroying all things supernatural. However we don't know her exact plans, nor if his memory was altered to make us think the things he said were true." Blake stood, backing up his sister as i saw her eyes remaining the color they needed to be. I sighed in relief, I'm not in the mood to deal with Yazmins shit today. I walked over and kissed her forehead before leaving the room. I was getting angry because I'm not one to let prisoners take up space, which is why he is the only prisoner in my entire dungeon.
I stripped down in the woods and took off letting my wolf take over. Between trying to figure out what the hell is about to happen, and talking about wedding stuff with Felicity, i was losing my damned mind. She even tried telling me to go with her to the courthouse. My luna, wanting to go to a courthouse and get married? Hah, very funny. I had a specific fund my mother left my brother and I specifically for our weddings. Its been a round a year and a half since we met, and exactly a year since she finally woke up and accepted our bond.
When your done running from your problems, I made lasagna its in the fridge ready for you to warm up.
I could tell she was pissed at me since I left the meeting early. I just couldn't risk blowing up and causing a fight with anyone else's wolves in there. Especially Felicity and Blakes. I haven't met his wolf yet, but Yaz was a dick so i can only imaging his is too.

I walked into the door and noticed my pillow and blanket on the couch, I looked at the clock and it was close to 10 o'clock at night. Great, apparently I'm grounded to the couch for leaving the meeting early. I pulled lasagna out and made myself a plate.
"Did you get grounded too?" I turn around as Lee walked into the kitchen. Him and Margo moved themselves back into the guest house after Ashton's babyshower.
"What are you in for?" I asked cracking over a beer and handing it too him.
"I vetoed her request to change Ashtons stinky. I do all of them, she hasn't changed a single poopy since he was born. Its been a month, and he poops non stop. In fact, if you lift his butt up too high while changing him, its like a damn lever for his ass." I spit my lasagna out.
"Dude, seriously? I haven't eaten at all today and now my appetite is gone." He laughed at me dishing up his own plate.
"What are you doing time for?"
"Leaving the meeting early I'm guessing. I'm not entirely sure. I just was so upset i didnt want my wolf to get out. Last time Yaz and I got into it, she sent a vase through the damn wall. I wasn't in the mood." He cringed.
"Yeah shes definitely Felicity's polar opposite. I was watching The Flash on Netflix, and her and Yaz are like identical to Caitlin and Killer Frost." I rolled my eyes, this dude watches way too much TV. "How's wedding planning?"
"Well, we picked a venue. That's it. She doesn't want to do anything until we know whats coming for us. She thinks there gonna attack us on our wedding day if we pick a date."
"She has a point, the wedding of the pack alpha and luna? Especially the white lighter? Its the best time to attack if someone where. Everyone is off guard."
"So what the hell are we supposed to do?"
"Distract her, send her dress shopping with the girls or something. We go with Blake and interrogate our way. If we must, we kill him and leave him in the prison, if he rots, he cant come back to life. If he comes back to life, then obviously he's still trapped." I contemplated. This could just be stupid enough to work.
"You have a point. This could work. However, we kill him, and he doesn't come back to life. Felicity will castrate me. That is a punishment i am not willing to risk." I shove the rest of my food into my mouth as he laughs.
"Okay so we dont kill him, or we make sure Blake does it. That way its on him, and she cant kill her twin." I rolled my eyes.
"Fine, only if he's okay with it." Just then the bedroom door opens and she waltz into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.
"Why are you guys up?" she yawns. I shrug.
"We are being grounded together." She rolls her eyes and strolls over to the sink, getting a glass of water. I cant help myself as my eyes roam over her.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer." She glares at me as she walks back to the room, forcefully shutting the door.
"Damn dude, the fuck did you do?" I shrug. No clue, I cant possibly be in this much trouble for leaving the meeting early.
"No clue. I'm just gonna let it play itself out, i don't feel i should always be the one to apologize." He laughed as i glared at him.
"Do you want the couch to become your permanent bed? She's the queen of ignoring people. One time when we were kids, I ate the last slice of cheesecake and she didn't talk to me for TWO MONTHS. I bought her three cheesecakes in that time period to apologize and she still ignored me. You will lose this Marshall. Especially when her heats kicks in." He laughed and walked into the living room. I followed him getting comfortable on the recliner part of the couch, giving him the other half.
"Then I'll sleep at the pack house when she does. Its gonna suck ass anyways, we just got a new bed!" I rolled over and closed my eyes ignoring whatever Lee had to say in response.
Challenge accepted. I blinked and shot up. Lee looking startled at me.
"Shit she heard us! She just said Challenge accepted. Look what you did." I glared at him and he laughed putting his hands up.
"Hey I didn't do it, I tried talking you out of it." I smirked and laid back down. I got this.
Fine baby, but you know you cant resist this body.
Go to bed. She blocked me out. I rolled over and couldn't help feeling her pain a little. It hurt she was mad at me.
I love you princess. I know she wasn't gonna answer, but I don't think i could sleep with her mad at me.

I woke up to the door slamming, Lee and i both shooting up looking around for the cause. I looked out the window and see Felicity pulling out the driveway. Damn not even a goodbye.
"What the hell did i do?" I looked at Lee. He shrugged.
"Margo left too, but she also has a job at the daycare on campus so her and Ash are there all day today." I sighed. Not the answer I was looking for from him. We got dressed and headed to the pack house. Lee drove, and i called Blake to meet us there.

"What's up?" Lee and I look up as Blake walks into my office.
"We have an idea that we want to pass by you, lock the door so no one else comes in or hears us." All the office and conference rooms were sound proof, that way if we have a breach in security or a pack member go rogue, they can't hear anything we are talking about in the meetings. "Okay so you and Felicity have been working on Mitchell for a couple months now right? Also not wanting too kill him so he doesn't come back to life correct?" He nods cocking an eyebrow.
"Why?"
"Well. What if we go down there and try getting information from him. If he dies, we leave him in the cell. He rots, he cant come back to life. And if he does, your guys magic will keep him in there and we can start again." He doesn't say anything and looks down shaking his head.
"Do you have a death wish?" He starts laughing as he looks back up at us "If my sister finds out you'll both be six feet under."
"That's where you come in. We show you what we know to get him to talk. You make the calls. She wont touch you."
"So I'm your fall boy?" He crosses his arms glaring at us. I look at Lee and he shrugs.
"Yeah pretty much. We need to know what's going to happen. I love Felicity with everything i have, but obviously something isn't working." He sighs standing up.
"Alright. I'm in, under one condition, she finds out you two were behind this i am not responsible for your injuries." He points at us as he starts to leave. We nod in agreement and he turns to leave.
"By the way, i hope you like not getting laid. Because Felicity knows you two are up to something, shes in my head right now trying to figure it out." He walks over touching both of our foreheads as his hands start to glow. "There, until we are done, she can no longer get into your minds or smell you. Adios amigos." With that he walks out.
"Well shit, not she cant mind link me. Im literally going to be in so much trouble."
"Tell her you are taking small doses of silver because your wolf was acting up. It shuts off the link too."
God damn, my life just got ten times more complicated.