Marshalls POV: Gentlemen

*photo above of Margo and Felicity's dresses. Felicity's stops where the slit starts.*

Lee and I probably stared at them for ages. I've never seen two of the most innocent looking girls dance like that on each other before.
"I wouldn't mind being in that grinding sandwich." Lee said basically Drooling on himself, eyes almost completely black.
"Dude shes your family," I said glaring at him. Mine. I stepped away from Lee as my wolf begged to come forward. Claiming his cousin as our mate.  Fuck.
"Whats wrong, Lee said smirking but not taking his eyes off Margo.
"Nothing its fine." I said taking the first move out to the dance floor as Lee followed suit behind me. Lee slipped in front of me and whisking away a giggling Margo who immediately started grinding on him as pulled her closer to him. I turned making eye contact with Felicity as she smirked at me.
"Don't even think about it." She glared at me thinking i was gonna step in and start grinding on her.
"No problem I'm enjoying the show." I smiled getting closer to her as her face started to flush and she looked down embarrassed. I pulled her face back up with my finger and smiled at her.
"No, no you dont need to be embarrassed. You look ravishing." I smiled checking her out.
"Come on." She took my hand sending sparks through my entire body from just the simple touch, and led me to the bar and ordered us some drinks.
"So how come I've never met you before?" she asked sipping on a Daiquiri "I mean Lee said your supposed to be best friends, and yet i have never seen you before."
"I'm not entirely sure either. I remember slightly when you moved in with Lee, I mean i remember my father talking about it but i didn't really pay much attention back then. I was like 8." I chuckled looking at her as she had this blank expression on her face almost like she wasn't even here.
"You okay?" I asked slightly worried, brushing a hair out of her face.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine," She stuttered out as she quickly finished the rest of her drink."I'm sorry but i need to go home. I have a lot to do tomorrow, i just moved and i have to work." She quickly stated grabbing her things and stumbling off looking for Margo and there keys. Was it something I said?
Lee, where are you? Felicity wants to leave and cant find you guys I linked to Lee hoping he would respond and pop out somewhere.
Yeah. About that. We sort of left, and are probably hooking up on the side of the road here soon.
I groaned and cringed slightly. Tmi dude, Tmi.  I started looking for felicity and ended up finding her back at the bar drinking water and texting rapidly.
"Hey, i got a hold of Lee, They left together already." I said scratching my head. "I can take you home if you want." I smiled as she looked at me with an unsure expression on her face.
"I dont know about that. I can call a cab i really don't want to trouble you she said trying to walk away from the bar but nearly falling on her face in the process. I stuck an arm out and caught her before she could fall. Man shes really drunk. I helped her up pulling her closer looking into her bright green eyes. They were like green pools that begged you to just dive in.
"Its no big deal really," I said wrapping my arms around her waist, surprisingly she relaxed in my grasp looking back up to me. Suddenly before i could blink her lips were on mine. I was officially intoxicated by her as i greedily kissed back, before pulling away my wolf scratching at me trying to escape as i tightly closed my eyes not wanting to expose him.
"I'm so sorry. I'm really drunk right now i don't know what came over me." She stuttered her whole face turning bright red. I never wanted to stop if i didn't have to. I smiled at her and brushed her hair out of her face.
"You have nothing to be embarrassed by. Come on lets take you home." She slightly smiled gripping my side so she wouldn't fall as i guided her out to my car. We got halfway across the parking lot when she stopped.
"Oh god." She said as her face turned pale white. I hurried behind her and grabbed her hair right as she blew chunks all over the parking lot.
"Im..... So..... Sorry..." she said in between breaths while puking. I chuckled. Looks like someone may know how to help a hangover, but not what her limit is. She finished and steadied her breathing. I wiped her face clean of debris and continued to my car. Opening the door and helping her in, buckling her seat belt and covering her with a blanket. I walked around to the other side and got in the driver seat, buckling in and starting the car.
"Alright, now where am i going...." I say looking over to a passed out Felicity. I shook her to see if she'd respond but she was out cold.
Lee shes passed out where do i go? I asked him hoping he would answer.
Take her to your apartment and leave me alone. He growled shutting off the mind link. He's gonna pay for that later. I took off to the apartment i own just around the corner.

I carried her inside and laid her down on the bed taking her shoes off and I grabbed one of my t-shirts. I slid the oversized t-shirt over her with the dress underneath and once she was covered i slid the dress off carefully, not wanting to evade her privacy. God she looked smoking hot in my clothes. I put her to bed and then took a long frigid shower. I got dressed and then stood in the doorway staring at her. Mine.  My wolf growled as i pushed him back. Well I found her. Shes human. But I promised Lee i wouldn't touch her. I grabbed an extra blanket shutting off my lamp and shutting the door as i left the room. I pulled out the futon and got comfortable, at least as comfortable you can be on a futon. I rolled over, i couldn't help staring at the door blocking me from her. God this is going to be a rough night.