Marshall POV: Detective Decision

"I should never have left her. I should have fought for her not to walk away." I screamed as my dad opened up the DNA results on the blood.
"Its here," I walked over to his desk. "It belongs to Felicity Anne Monroe." His face went ghost white.
"She's your mate? The White lighter?"
"What the hell is a white lighter?"
"Half witch half wolf. God this is going to be nearly impossible," he groaned running his hand through his hair.
"What? Why?"
"There untraceable. They have wolf abilities but don't fully shift. There magic covers there scent unless it's turned off, which it's not in this case. We have no leads." I punched the wall with all my might. This is all my fault.
"What about Margo?" Lee waltzed into the office with a purpose.
"I'll run the prints but we don't have anything."
"Alpha! We have a witness." James, one of our trackers came in.
Harper and Grayson following.
"Alpha." Harper came in with a panic.
"Felix took them. He tortured us, we didn't cave but then his friends found my grandson. If anything happened to him, my daughter wouldn't forgive me." She broke down crying. I rested my hand on her arm.
"He is evil. He is powerful. If we don't find her fast, he won't let her out alive. If he took her anywhere, she's probably in his house."
"Lets go."

We arrived at his house. I had the pack surrounding the perimeter my dad calling in his old beta, they went to the back of the house. Lee and I took lead, I turned the knob of the front door, slowly opening it.
"She's here. Margo. I smell her." Lee started changing as I saw him fighting his wolf to come through.
"Stay calm. You give us away there dead." We swiftly checked each room for the girls.
"Marshall over here," Lee whispered from the dining room. Swiftly going to him, he quietly lifts the table showing a digit in the rug. We move the rug revealing a trap door.
Dad send backup into each room, we've located a trap door in the living room there may be more. Send backup to this room, we are going in. I changed my link to Lee
Lee, we are to speak through link once we enter. We can't risk blowing cover.
I opened the door motioning him to follow me. We crept down some cement steps into what looked like an alternate era. It was a dungeon, straight out of a Medieval movie.
Lee
No response.
Lee I looked at him as I repeated myself. Nothing.
"Lee" I mouthed as he looked at me.
"I thought only mind link?" He signed and mouthed back. I moved closer to him.
"There must be a block somewhere." Wolfsbane is the only thing strong enough to block the mind link if it's burned.
We came to the end of the stairwell as a man turns the corner into us. One swift move I grab his throat preventing his screams and broke his neck. I threw his body on the stairs out of sight as I leaned against the wall squatting low out of direct eye sight. Three men were in the room. Outside a large metal door. They sat in chairs relaxing, I look over seeing an unconscious Margo chained up in a corner only in a bra and underwear. I thought of a distraction to try and lure one of them through the hallway. Then it would be two on two, ensuring Margo didn't get used at a weapon against us.
Just then, Lee ran up the stairs opened the door, dropping it with a force making a bang.
"What's that fat ass doing." They all laughed.
"Ill go find him." A muscular guy, with broad shoulders stood up and started to turn around. Lee ran back down providing back up for me. I got out of sight and waited. He rounded the corner as Lee side chopped his neck causing him to lose consciousness. We attacked. Lee pounced on the guy who reeked of Margo, tearing his throat out, I grabbed the next guy breaking his neck in one swift move.
"Get her out." Lee ran to the hallway finding the unconscious man we left, ripping his throat out as he blubbered and bled out. He came back, ripped the chains out of the wall, lifted Margo and took her out. I leaned against the large door as I heard move meant. I waited trying to map out if there was more then one man in there. Fuck I can't hear anything other then scuffling. I heard muffled screams and lost control. My wolf taking over. I was a simple passenger to his rampage. He grabbed the door ripping it from the wall, as two men turned. One through a swing as I took his arm breaking it pulling himself to me as I grabbed his head twisting and pulling it clean off. The other shifting and lunging at me, I swung grabbing his throat mid air, snapping his neck quickly. I look over seeing a tall, red head strutting over towards me. I snarled.

"Ah right on schedule. Hello mate." He smirked holding Felicitys unconscious body.
"Felix?" I questioned.
"Ah so you've heard of me." He smirked showing his fangs.
"Your dead." I growled right as I was about to attack, he lifted her limp body tilting her head to the side. Blaring his fangs.
"Ah, Ah, Ah, one more step and I mark her myself." I stopped.
"Don't touch her."
"Why? Because your hers? You such an amazing mate? Look around you Marshall. Look where she is. Right back with me where she belongs. She's mine, and she always will be." He layer her down, keeping her neck available. My wolf panicking just as I was not knowing what to do. How to keep her safe. If marked by someone who is not her mate, the venom wIll kill her slowly and painfully. Nothing will stop it.
"Your surrounded Felix. Every one of your guards is dead. I have backup in every room,  every exit. You aren't leaving hear alive." I growled.
"Neither is she." He smiled as he moved to her neck. Kissing it. He licked it. Teasing me as I stand helpless hoping he won't as long as I cooperate. Suddenly a knife flies past my head straight into his open chest as he screeches. Stumbling back enough I had full access, I lunged at him taking my opportunity. Right before I got to him he took the knife and plunged it into Felicity as she shook from the force. I tore him to pieces.
"MARSHALL STOP." My dad commanded. I turn around to an empty room covered in blood and body parts. I gained back control as I stumbled.
"WHERE IS SHE."
"With Lee fighting for her life. We need to go you need to get to the pack house hospital now. It doesn't look good and she should be alone." He had tears in his eyes as we ran out. My world crumbling under my own hands.

"How is she?" Lee spoke as I lifted myself from the lobby chair.
"Don't know. She's coded twice. Now she's stable but comatose." I stuttered, letting tears fall down my face. This is all my fault. I gave up. I walked away. I should of fought harder. "How's Margo." I asked not looking up,
"Rape kit tested negative. Just bruising around her breasts and mouth. They didn't touch the baby. She's got severe swelling in her brain. There keeping her comatose until it goes down to stop the seizures." He sat down beside me.
"This is all my fault." I whispered letting the grief overwhelm me. "If I'd of just fought harder. I should have never left her. You wouldn't have come to talk sense into me. Those two wouldn't be in where they are at. I prayed for her. Every goddamn day. I prayed the moon goddess would lead me too her. And because of me, she's fighting for her fucking life. That should be me in there not her."
"Marshall that's enough. Pull yourself together. Nothing could have avoided this. They were planning this for weeks. Stalking the place waiting for it to be just her. Felix was a psychopath, sadistic, evil. A monster. This is his fault. And you tore him to shreds."
"I'm looking for the family of Ms. Monroe." The doctor came out holding a clip board to her chest. Harper and Harold stood up clutching the baby, along with me and everyone of her friends.
"Just the parents please, follow me." They started walking when harper froze.
"Marshal, can you watch him for me? I don't want him seeing his mother like this." I took Grayson as they went back, the little tike curling into me and cooing. I stared into his big green eyes. His mothers big green eyes.

I was bouncing Grayson pacing the lobby. It's been two hours what the hell is the issue. Finally the doors began to part as Harold holds Harper close to him. Blank expressions on there faces. My gut twisted inside me as they slowly came back to the lobby. It was silent. Dead silent. I stopped bouncing Grayson, handing him to Lee. I walked over to The couple who seem to have froze.
"Is there an issue? What happened." Just as Harper started wailing and Harold pulled her closer.
"There was a complication." He stuttered in between breaths. My breathing stopped. Tears started filling my eyes.
"Doctors said they did everything they could, but from all the resuscitations and blood loss her body's taken. Her brain shows no signs of life." He started crying harder. "She's never going to wake up." Suddenly I loss all will to live. The room was closing in on me, my earth shattering as I fell to the ground. In a heap. My father rushing over pulling me into him.