Felicity POV: The Fall

I sit there, on the edge of the falls looking over the view of the Forrest. I wanted to be alone with him, so for the first time I pulled up my shields letting him find me. He was close his smell intoxicating my nose. I start to hear leaves rustling as I sense his wolf in the proximity behind me. Without glancing back, I just look over the falls contemplating and thinking of what to say, what to do. I left him in so much pain, I could feel the tears in my eyes as I recall the events leading to my kidnapping.
"Kitten, why the long face?" I didn't dare look at him as i feel his presence behind me. His arms slipping around my waist as he pulled me to him, "Please, don't be sad my love."
"I don't deserve it. After all the pain i put you through. I don't know how you could possibly still want me." Tears now flowing softly down my cheeks like acid against my skin, burning me with the emotions filling my mind. He spun me around so we were chest to chest, pulled my chin up meeting his gaze. His eyes burning a hole deep inside me. I couldn't break away.
"Felicity. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I didn't fight for you. I didn't try to stay in your life. I walked away, drowning myself in my sorrows. There is nothing you could say or do to make me leave you again. Nothing." With that he crashed his lips into mine. Sparks flying all around us as his tongue attacked my own. Breaking away to breath as his tongue trailed down my neck.
"Prove it." I gasped as he pulled away from me looking into my eyes again.
"What?" He started at me shocked.
"Prove it. Make me yours." I growled pulling his lips back to mine. I started thinking about the cave below. How it would be a perfect spot for this specific moment and suddenly we were moving.
"Felicity what are you doing?"
"Taking us somewhere more private." I gasped as we entered the cave, my magic not moving the falls so we get completely soaked.
"Sorry! I'm not completely sure how it all works yet. I assumed the falls would move." He laughed as he shook himself like a dog before pulling me back into his arms and kissing me all over again.

*Explicit scene below. Viewers Discretion is adviced*

Hungrily, I started kissing him like my life depended on it. Hands exploring all spots along his body. I gasped as his hand groped my ass, he taking the advantage and infiltrated his tongue into my mouth. I melted under his touch, turning into a puddle at his feet. He chuckled and i took advantage pulling away long enough to tear his shirt off.
"Hey! I liked that shirt.."
"Shut up and get over it."
"Oh my little kitten bites. I like." I smiled an evil smile as his face went from dark and mysterious to confused. I kissed him softly, before trailed my kisses down his nicely chiseled jaw he groaned as I felt his soldier twitch in anticipation against my leg. I smirked and trailed down his neck kissing I felt his breathing halt a moment. I let my canines out and trailed across his sweet spot causing him to shiver. I kissed it one more time before burying my fangs into his neck, forever making him mine. He rolled his head around before his mouth met mine again. He tasted so sweet and spicy, i moaned as he danced against my lips, toying with the pleasure he was granting me. He returned the favor ripping my shirt away from my body, I growled as his hands trailed my body his lips leaving mine as he trails down my neck. He hits my sweet spot and impulsively I ground my hips against his as he stiffened and let out a low husky growl. Suddenly he lifts me up pressing me against the wall, pushing my hands above his head so I couldn't move them. He trails my neck again, sucking and nibbling in my sweet spot causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. Right as i thought he was going to mark me, he rips my bra off and begins to ravish my breasts, giving both of them his undivided attention.
"Marshal..." He chuckled against my skin.
"Kitten, if i do recall a little birdy told me I was too slow and it 'twas you who screwed me last time. I will not make the same mistake twice my love." Oh god! LEE. He chucked as my body stiffened. "Oh my love, Your in for a whole new world." He brought his black eyes up to me, surrounded by lust and I lost it. I smirked back at him feeling my light take over as my eyes shined with lust for him.
"Bring it on pretty boy." He growled sinking his canines deep into my sweet spot i threw my head back screaming in ecstasy. He pulled away licking over his new edition to my body. I reached down undoing his jeans as he did mine. I pulled mine off throwing them to the side as he did same he pulled me against himself as he laid us down on the floor of the cave. Even if we were secluded in the middle of the woods, the sounds of the falls would have covered our sounds and some. The tumbling waters echoing around us. He ripped off my under wear pressing his lips against mine. All in one motion he plummets deep into my core.
"AH!" I exclaimed as he took over my mouth with his, the amount of sparks filling my body putting me on the brink already. I moaned into his mouth as he took over every ounce of my body. My canines came out along with his as we both sink our teeth into each others necks marking us both together for eternity.

My eyes fluttered open as light kisses filled my face. I opened settling into Marshall as he held me close to him.
"Morning princess." He kissed my mark sending shivers down my spine. "What is this place?" He asked gesturing to all the things filling the tiny cave.
"Its a cave." I stated trying to bury myself into his chest and go back to sleep.
"No shit Sherlock." He chuckled and i pinched his nipple. "OW!" He stated pouting and giving me puppy eyes.
"I am not a fan of cursing. I'm sure Lee would have warned you. I am a mother after all." Just like that i shot up off the cave floor.
"IM A MOTHER." I screamed as i threw my clothes onto my body. I was just about to run out the cave when two big arms wrapped me against his body.
"Princess relax. He's with his father."
"HE'S WHAT?!" I screamed at him my face seething. "That vile being is dead. I saw you rip him to pieces." I seethed through my teeth seeing red as i squirmed in his grasp.
"Princess, sperm has nothing to do with being a father. Gabriel has him. Not Felix. Honestly love, you think I would let him have anything to do with your beautiful boy? Even if i didnt kill him?" He looked hurt as I relaxed into his grip. Gabriel. He's with Gabriel. I smiled.
"How did you know about Gabriel?"
"He unfortunately popped into my office while you were in your..." His face dropped as a pained look came across his face, "sorry darling, its just so hard to relive seeing you fight for your life like that. A part of me died when I was waiting. Praying to have you back. I swear I will not stop until i make it up to you." He smiled caressing my cheek. He pulled away from me collecting his things.
"I love you!" I practically shouted at him as he stiffened. His back still facing me as he turned slowly bringing his eyes to mine with a shocked look on his face. "I dont know why. I dont know how. All i know is things are about to get really complicated with this war coming up. I dont know if i will get to say it again. I love you, Marshall." His eyes burned with delight as he rushed over pulling me into his embrace causing me to giggle.
"I love you most, Felicity Ann Monroe." With that he firmly pressed his lips against mine before we pulled away heading back to the pack house.