🌹11 ~ Watch You

I’m not scared of you."

Hoseok’s heart hasn’t beat this hard in years, the way Yoongi acted with him reminded him so much of a certain person it almost ached.

The younger just stared at him, waiting for some sort of reaction from Hoseok, and the one he got surprised him slightly.

The elder of the two pulled Yoongi closer to him by his hips, crashing their lips together for a kiss that would leave them both breathless.

Yoongi had his hands resting on Hoseok’s biceps, eventually the black haired male slid his hands to Yoongi’s thighs, picking the mint haired male up easily. In return Yoongi wrapped his legs around Hoseoks waist.

Hoseok walked back over to the couch, getting on top of it with Yoongi underneath him, the black haired male biting Yoongi’s bottom lip, earning quick entrance into the mint haired male’s mouth.

The mint haired male moaned slightly at the feeling of Hoseok’s tongue colliding with his. Getting lost in the lust that he was feeling, Hoseok grinded down on the mint haired male, Yoongi once again moaning into his mouth.

Yoongi broke their kiss to get some air, though he found that action difficult when Hoseok went to his neck, leaving open mouthed kiss where his lips went. The younger closed his eyes, his hands moving down Hoseok’s back.

Which was a mistake.

“I- fuck, I can’t be doing this,” Hoseok cursed at himself for getting lost in the infamous Min Yoongi.

It seemed like when Yoongi touched Hoseok’s back, it was like some sort of trigger for the black haired male.

Before Yoongi could say anything, Hoseok’s phone rang, the mafia boss thanking who ever was calling him.

Hoseok got up to answer the call, leaving Yoongi to process what had just happened. He had basically just made out with a mafia boss, not even caring for the warning’s Hoseok threw at him left and right.

The dark haired male came back into the living room, “I have to go somewhere, but I’m going to call someone to stay and watch you until I come back.”

“Or you could just let me go home?” Yoongi retaliated.

Hoseok snickered, walking up to the younger and pinching his cheek, “don’t test my patience.”

<><><>

“I’M NOT GOING!” Seonghwa shouted at his leader, who sighed.

“Hyung, you have a caring personality, you’d be perfect to watch over Yoongi while Hoseok is doing whatever the fuck he has to do,” HongJoong tried to reason with the blond haired male, who only huffed in annoyance.

Seonghwa glared at his leader, the rest of the guys staring with either amusement, or bored expressions, “You’re not comprehending the fact that Yoongi is my cousin! He’s going to recognize me.”

Yeosang walked over to the two arguing males, “Hyung, just go, wouldn’t it be better for Yoongi to have someone he knows watch over him?”

The blond looked over at the black haired male with the god like features, “Not if he asks questions, especially ones that I can’t answer.”

“Then don’t answer them, say you don’t have an answer for them,” San stated, Seonghwa sighing.

He stood up abruptly, “I’ll go, but if anything happens i’m going to punch all of you in the face.”

“Like you’d really punch Yeosang in the face,” Wooyoung scoffed.

“Shut it hoe.”

<><><>

When Yoongi saw who’d be watching him while Hoseok was gone, his jaw almost broke off of his mouth.

“Seonghwa?” he had questioned, Hoseok confused.

“Know each other?” the black haired male inquired.

“He’s my cousin,” Seonghwa informed, Hoseok nodding while pursing his lips.

Without another word the elder had left, leaving the two relatives by themselves.

“What the fuck is going on!?"

a/n

This is Seonghwa, oldest in Ateez

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is Seonghwa, oldest in Ateez

This is HongJoong, the leader of Ateez

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is HongJoong, the leader of Ateez

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is Yeonsang, Ateez Visual

This is San, Lead Vocalist of Ateez

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is San, Lead Vocalist of Ateez

There are 4 more members but there were the ones mentioned in the chapter.
STAN ATEEZ