🌹46 ~ You'll be okay

NamJoon ended up bringing Yoongi back to his, Taehyung, and Jin's place. The purple haired male felt the upmost sympathy for Yoongi, on the car ride there, he stole glances at Yoongis puffy eyes, his wrists red and bruised. 

Yoongi ended up falling asleep on the car ride there, his heart aching, head pounding, and body weak from exhaustion and heart break. NamJoon had carried Yoongi to his penthouse, alarm written on SeokJins face when he saw his best friend in one of his lovers arms. 

"What happened?!" Taehyung asked, SeokJin already running over to him. 

SeokJin instructed NamJoon to bring Yoongi to the room that used to be his, before he started sharing one with the two mafia members. The purple haired male did as told, walking with SeokJin to the room and placing Yoongi on the bed. 

"I'm staying in here with him, you can go talk to Tae," Jin said, NamJoon nodding, he pecked Jin's lips before exiting the room to go speak with his other boyfriend. 

Taehyung instantly wrapped Namjoon into a warm hug when he saw the male, knowing he must have gone through something that he never expected to by the expression that rested on his features. 

"What happened, my love?" Tae inquired, moving Namjoon to sit on the couch with him. 

NamJoon spilled everything to Tae, not leaving one detail out, the red heads expression changing to ones of surprise, anger, and sympathy. 

"Can you blame him though?" Tae questioned, "I mean, he just lost his little cousin, and then found out his boyfriends siblings were the ones responsible. If I were him, I would have assumed Yoongi was apart of it too."

"He didn't listen to him, Taehyung," Joon sighed, "and if I hadn't walked in, he would have probably hurt him." 

Tae nodded, now feeling bad for both Hoseok and Yoongi. "Do you think he knew?"

"No," NamJoon stated with confidence, "if he did, he would have been gone the moment Haechan was dead, and wouldn't have gifted Hoseok something so precious and taken time and detail into it. He would have known so much already from when Jackson trained him, and would have known who Hoseok was. Just, I know he wasn't in on it."

Tae slightly smiled, pulling his boyfriend closer to him, "you're very smart Joonie."

NamJoon leaned into Taehyung's touch, "I know, I just hope Hoseok will figure it out soon."

"What out?" 

"How badly he messed up, and how Yoongi had nothing to do with any of it."

<><><>

SeokJin moved the hair out of Yoongis face, noticing how the males eyes were red and puffy, his breathing shaky as he slept.

When Yoongi jolted awake, Jin had to keep himself from falling off the bed in shock. 

"Yoongi!" he hissed, sitting himself back on the bed. His faze softened though when he noticed how broken his best friend looked. "Yoonie, what happened honey?"

Without warning, Yoongi broke down, SeokJin quickly embracing him in a tight hug, letting his best friend cry on him. He knew whatever happened to Yoongi had to be serious, since Yoongi never usually cried this much, or sobbed this hard. 

"H-he a-almost hit me Jinnie," Yoongi cried into Jin's chest, the memories of what just happened with Hoseok already hurting his heart. 

Jin was now alarmed, "who almost hit you?!"

"H-hoseok," Yoongi whimpered, "he was s-so angry!"

SeokJin was now pissed off, why in the hell would Hoseok try and hit Yoongi?

"Yoonie," Jin cooed softly, wiping the males tears away with his thumb, "what happened, sweetheart?"

That nickname, that one word, made Yoongi cry even harder, the mint haired male begging Jin not to call him that over and over again in broken pleas. Jin's eyes widened, the elder apologizing over and over again to try and calm Yoongi down, which eventually worked after many tries. Once Yoongi calmed down enough, he told Jin what happened with Hoseok.

"What the hell."

Is all that came out of Jin's mouth after hearing it, the male not knowing what else to say to his best friend, he would have never expected something like that to happen to the two. After moments of thinking, Jin finally spoke again. 

"It's going to be okay Yoonie," he promised, holding Yoongi's hand in his own, "even if Hoseok never gets over what happened, you're going to be okay, I know that. I know you're going to hurt for a bit, but things are going to get better from here. I'll have Joonie and TaeTae go get your things, if they can, and you'll just stay here until you get back on your feet. Go talk to YoonJi and August to get more answers, though."

Yoongi nodded, knowing very well SeokJin was right. The younger hugged SeokJin tightly, internally thanking every heavenly being that he had Jin in his life. 

"I love you Yoonie," Jin whispered, petting the males soft hair. 

Yoongi smiled slightly, "I love you too Jinnie." 

a/n
I really do love writing YoonJins friendship