🌹🔥36 ~ You're all mine

SOOOOOO YEAH, SMUT
I know, I know, they fucked like 4 chapters ago, but y'all gonna thank me later when your smut deprived.
So, by the title, you may think this is soft.
IT. IS. NOT. that. SOFT
Some lick lick, ride the pony ride, and some moan moan
18+ content ahead, listen, if you want to read this, go ahead. But if you don't like it.
DO NOT READ
Simple? Simple
As always my lovely sinners I hope you enjoy ;)

 DO NOT READ Simple? SimpleAs always my lovely sinners I hope you enjoy ;)

Hoseok placed Yoongi on the bed more delicately then he usually did

Hoseok placed Yoongi on the bed more delicately then he usually did. Yoongi knew what was coming to him right when Hoseok bit his lips, though he was still a bit sore from the last time they had sex, but didn't really care; he wanted Hoseok and he wanted him now.

The mafia boss continued to kiss down Yoongi's neck, kissing the hickies he had made a couple nights before and forming new ones as his lips gracefully moved down the submissives pale neck.

Yoongi moaned slightly when Hoseok kissed and bit at his neck, the sensation pleasurable and arousing. Hoseok took off his own shirt as he fixated himself between Yoongi's legs, Yoongi taking off his own shirt.

Hoseok re-connected his lips with Yoongi's, Yoongi on instinct wrapping his arms around Hoseoks neck. Their lips felt soft against each others, Yoongi tilting his head to deepen his kiss with the male above him. Hoseok's hands roamed Yoongi's body, resting on the youngers hips as they made out without a care in the world.

The black haired male seperated his lips from Yoongi's, once again moving his lips down the pale males body. His tongue brushed over one of Yoongis hard nipples, Yoongi moaning rather loud at the action. Hoseok continued moving further down Yoongi's body until he reached the waistband of the youngers pants, the male taking off his pants and boxers in one go.

"You're so beautiful, never ever forget that," Hoseok whispered when he kissed near Yoongi's ear, the younger shuddering. "You're all mine," the elder said lovingly.

Those three words made Yoongi blush the deepest shade of red he has, it wasn't because he was naked in front of Hoseok, or the fact that the elders dick would soon be inside of him. No, it was the fact that Hoseok told him he was beautiful, and that he was his.

And what beautiful words those were.

Yoongi flipped over their positions, pushing the black haired male on the bed with a sickly smirk on his face. "I'm all yours," he admitted as he got on top of the male, beginning to kiss down Hoseoks neck and chest, his lips ghosting over the bulge in the elders pants.

Hoseok only groaned, waiting for whatever Yoongi was going to do. Soon, the younger pulled down Hoseoks sweatpants and boxers, almost moaning when he saw Hoseoks length.

The male underneath him shuddered when he felt Yoongi's hot breath over his sensitive tip, the male giving him soft kitten licks.

"Don't- Fuck!" Hoseok moaned when Yoongi engulfed his dick in his warm mouth, Yoongi mentally smirking.

He knew Hoseok was going to tell him to not tease him so he decided to just trick the male into thinking he was doing so. Hoseok subconsciously began thrusting into Yoongi's mouth, the mint haired male holding onto his thighs.

Yoongi came off Hoseoks dick with a pop. "Wheres the lube?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi going to his bedside drawer and taking it out.

Hoseok didn't even have to do, nor say anything. Yoongi lubed up his dick, the cold liquid making Hoseok groan out. Once Yoongi deemed Hoseok lubed enough, he aligned his hole with Hoseoks length, not needing prep since they fucked a couple nights before.

The younger sank down on Hoseoks length, moaning once all of Hoseok was inside of him. The male underneath him grabbed a hold of his hips, Yoongi slowly starting to rock them back and forth. Eventually, the mint haired male propped himself on Hoseoks toned chest and began bouncing, skin slapping sounds and moans resonating within the room rather quickly.

"Such a good little thing, huh?" Hoseok inquired, keeping a firm grip on Yoongi's hips, "bouncing on my dick so well, sweetheart."

Yoongi was getting even more turned on by Hoseoks words, causing him to go harder and faster, which they both found pleasure in. Yoongi eventually finding his prostate, screaming out when he did.

When Yoongi started rocking his hips again to catch his breath, Hoseok leaned forward, biting at the males exposed neck while his hand ghosted over Yoongi's untouched dick. Hoseok began moving Yoongi's hips for him, the younger moaning out, his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

Yoongi definitely did not expect to feel Hoseoks tongue brush against his own, the feeling sending shivers down his spine and heat to his stomach. When Yoongi opened his eyes to look at Hoseok, all he saw was the devilish smirk on the males face.

His dick still inside Yoongi, as he moved his hips slowly.

Wanting to feel that same feeling again, Yoongi moved his face closer to Hoseok's, the elder already knowing why he did so. Hoseok licked Yoongi's lip, and when he went to do it again, Yoongi let his tongue brush against Hoseoks. Their lips soon found their way pressed against each others, Yoongi beginning to ride Hoseok again as their lips remained attached.

Once Yoongi's hips began stuttering, Hoseok pumped his dick, the male cumming with a loud moan mixed with a whine. Hoseok laid Yoongi on the bed, slamming into him, the younger screaming out at the over stimulation.

Since Hoseok was already close to his orgasm, it only took him a couple sharp thrusts until he was cumming deep inside of Yoongi. The two moaning in unison once he did so.

"I like you a lot," Yoongi whispered to the male on top of him, Hoseok giving him a soft smile as he pulled out of him.

Hoseok pecked Yoongi's lips once last time before he went to get things to clean themselves, though before he went walking away, he said, "I like you too, baby."