🌹76 ~ Anger

{DOUBLE UPDATE)

"I know how to use the dagger better than you think, Hoseok," Yoongi informed as he got his jacket on, the two bosses preparing for the fight that was to come.

Hoseok chuckled, tying his iconic leather gloves on, "yeah, yeah, not as good as me though."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "well duh, you've been using them for years!"

Hoseok laughed at that, walking up to Yoongi and kissing his lips tenderly, "don't worry, I'll make you a pro at using them one day."

The younger rolled his eyes, a fond smile gracing his features as he watched Hoseok finish up tying up his gloves. "Ready to go?"

Yoongi nodded, "as ill ever be."

<><><>

"BECAUSE OF YOU SHE'S DEAD!" Seulgi screamed at her leader, who was rubbing her temples as they sat in the car.

"WHAT DO YOU YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT? Huh?" Irene screamed back, causing the female to flinch out of fear, the rest of the girls in the car staying silent.

Today they were off to get a shipment on the outskirts of Seoul, their allies already waiting their for them in case anything were to happen, ready to fight if that's what it came down too.

Irene's girls were still disappointed in her for choosing the mafia over Yeris life, hell that young girl was like a sister to her and she just let her die, for what? A dumb mafia?

Once they got to the area they exited the car, keeping their hands close to their weapons.

<><><>

Hoseok stood with Namjoon as they watched the females walk into the area, Yoongi across the area with his sister.

"The snakes are here," Jimin informed through the ear piece they all had on, the pink haired male on his red motorcycle while Jungkook was in a black car and Huta, Ji's boyfriend, was in his silver car. "Just waiting for your signal boss."

Hoseok watched the females walk near the shipment, the leader busy speaking with a man. The elder smirked, "now."

Jimin, Jungkook, and Huta raced to the females, Jimin using his motorcycle to push half of the shipment into the water near by. The females eyes widening at what was happening.

Jungkook using his car to block them from running, along with Huta.

"It's nice to see you again, Irene," Yoongi spoke, coming out of his hiding place with Ji by his side.

The female was flabbergasted, along with her girls, "what? You just got more people to try and stop me? You never will-"

"More like an alliance," Hoseok spoke, coming out of his own hiding place with Namjoon next to him. "With the most powerful mafia in Seoul."

The girls breath hitched, one of them going as far as trying to run away. Only for Seokjin, who was with Tae on a rooftop, to shoot her right in the head. Did he mention he was a really good sniper? Like his younger boyfriend, who had a gun set on the opposite side of the building.

"JENNIE!" Jisoo screamed, running to her lovers dead body.

Yoongi chuckled a bit, "there's no need to run, we don't want to kill you."

"Bullshit," Wendy spat, "he kills everyone!" she pointed a finger at Hoseok.

The male smirked, though that slowly faded when he heard Irene say, "now!"

At once, multiple cars came from the side of the dock they weren't paying attention too. Jungkook, Jimin, and Huta heard more cars coming from where they were blocking, the three driving in between them and killing most of them on that side.

Seokjin shot some of the drivers to stop them, but that only delayed some.

"Didn't I say I had friends?" Irene smirked with tears in her eyes, "You may not want to kill me but I sure want to kill you."

When Yoongi looked by his side, his sister was no longer there, which caused worry to increase within him. Not because he was scared for himself, but for his elder sister.

Hoseok noticed the multiple people coming out and going after his and Yoongi's people, he heard his lover say, "someone get Ji, I think they took her."

This caused Huta to become angry, the male turning around and going straight to one of the cars driving away. The car he assumed had his girlfriend in it.

Wrong.

The orange haired mafia boss said into the ear piece, "get Yoongi out of here now, that's who they want. Seokjin, protect him."

"Got it."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at Hoseoks words, soon noticing the people coming his way. He heard the gunshots from Seokjin, who was shooting most of them, the white haired male shooting them as well.

"I'm going to grab him, take my car and get him out of here, got it?" Hoseok said to Namjoon, who nodded his head vigorously, the male running to Hoseoks new car.

Hoseok ran at full speed, killing anyone who tried to get in his way with his daggers and gun. Even when some tried to cut him, it didn't work since he had the leather.

Soon, Hoseok reached Yoongi. He lifted up the male with ease, Yoongi protesting with all his might, "this is my fight too!"

"You're not getting hurt because of this," Hoseok told, Namjoon pulling up near them.

Hoseok placed Yoongi in the back seat of the car, kissing his forehead before saying, "I love you, Sweetheart." then he slammed the door shut, having put child lock on while he kissed Yoongi.

"No! Namjoon, please!"

Yoongi stared out the window, his heart stopping when he saw them push Hoseok down. Tears forming in his eyes when he saw them throw him in the back of a car.

And his blood boiling when he realized they now had both his sister and lover.