ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE was fully packed that evening. All the people of Mystic falls that are supernatural and to be supernaturals (Jeremy and Alaric) were present there. Except for the werewolves, of course.

"We are glad you agreed for the deal," Stefan started.

"Well, you said you were willing to share the information about the witch burial ground," said Jonas Martin.

"And in return, we work together without any backstabbings," Damon said, "However, to kill Klaus, you said the ritual needs to be completed."

"And Elena dying is out of the picture," ended Stefan.

"She won't die permanently," said Jonas.

"And you just want us to believe that?" Caroline asked. Probably still angry with the aneurysm she received the other day.

"Elijah has an elixir that can bring back the doppelganger alive. He procured it for the sake of Katherine back in the day," Jonas said, and everyone looked at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"He was trying to save her?" Caroline said out loud.

"But she fled before he could explain it to her," said Luka.

Did he just says that...that little sh...

"Sorry, I didn't feel like talking to Elijah when I heard that his crazy brother was trying to sacrifice me on an alter like I am some animal," I snapped.

"Cool down, I didn't say anything," said Luka raising his hands.

"You were implying something," I stated.

"So, you are saying that the elixir is 500 years old," Bonnie said, " Are you sure it will work."

"It should," Jonas replied.

"What do you mean should?" Elena asked.

"Like Bonnie said it's 500 years old. I don't know for sure. But I can always look into it," he said.

"Any other way to bring back someone alive?" Stefan asked.

"Through dark magic, we can," said Jonas.

"I have another idea," I said. Okay, this is the part where I gain points from everyone.

"Which is?" asked Bonnie asked.

"See, I have known a lot of witches throughout my Vampire life. Emily Bennett was one of the most powerful witches, I met" I started saying when I was rudely interrupted by Bonnie.

"My ancestor?" questioned the witch.

"The one and only. As I was saying, once a woman came looking for Emily's services. The woman's baby was sick, dying. Emily cast a spell that would bind the woman's life force with her child," I said, "So, when the child died, the mother's life force flowed through her, restoring her to life."