ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT searching for something you don't know is a lot harder than resisting incredibly hot and sexy Vampires.

The thing is, when I said I am meeting someone, I didn't particularly mean someone I knew or talked with. However, I did want to know more about the Traveler's curse. I know they won't stop until there are only one last pair of doppelgangers left. And I highly doubt anyone will let precious Elena die. Considering everything and everyone revolves around her. And don't know until when I am going to be stuck here.

So, I am here to find any solution that will keep me from being dead, quite pathetically, in a fictional world. The TV show Katherine survived Klaus, and so, I sure will as well, but I am not sure if I can survive a whole bunch of travelers from achieving their goal. They can be in anyone, and anywhere. Like Nadia's boyfriend.

Even though Katherine has so many contacts, I don't know which one I should ring to. I also don't know what and how exactly they are related. So, I started searching for voodoo shops that seem to be famous in this universe, in the old fashioned way. Well, most of them were phony. However, I found one real witch on my second day here.

The shop was empty, and some old woman was grinding some herbs, and when she saw me entering, she said: "to ídos sou den epitrépetai edó."

"English, please," I said, looking around the shop.

She then met my gaze and said in her broken Greek accent English "Your kind are not allowed here."

"Ouch. Is that how you do business? Pushing your customers out? No wonder your business is dull," I said, going inside without shame, and she glared at me. I thought she will give me an aneurysm, but she was not.

"What do you want?" The white haired Greek witch said.

"World domination," was my instant reply, "But for starters, I want to know where I could find some travelers or at least their books about prophecies and spells," I said with a smile.

"Witches and travelers hate each other. We are not friendly enough to exchange grimoires and have a study club," the old witch sassed.

"I know that, darling. But they were from here. So, they should have left something behind," I said. The old lady is just so cute, I just want to kiss her, and she's got fire.

"You can find them in the museum," she said, "They have a lot of old books."

"Now, you are talking. Where can I find this museum?" I asked, ready to leave.

"National Archeology," she said.

"Great. Here's the money for your help," I said, keeping some Euros on her table and left.

★ ➷ 。• ☆

The same night

"Why are you here again? It's closing time," the old lady said with a sigh.