ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

"I HEARD YOU ARE PLANNING on killing Klaus," Katherine said in a solemn tone, "I want in."

"That's it," Klaus couldn't help but scoff. "Are you expecting him to welcome you with open arms for that. This is my father we are talking about."

"Well, we can't just ask Rayna Cruz to kill him and be done with it now, can we?" Katherine said, throwing her hands in the air.

"Who the fuck is Rayna Cruz?" someone whispered and was met with the oblivious looks and few shrugs.

"There is no way Mikael is gonna believe you. Actually, he will kill you as soon as he sees you, and he will then drain you dry for a little extra boost," Klaus snapped, not minding the discussion of other people in the room.

"There is no way Mikael is just gonna waltz in here for you to kill him either," Katherine snapped back, "We have to lure him here. And what's the better way to do that, than, making him believe I want revenge on you for making me run for 500 years."

Before Klaus could retort something sarcastic, Elijah interviewed with a tired sigh. "Children. Please..."

The doppelganger and hybrid have been at it for half an hour now, and it was not going anywhere.

The Original in the suit turned towards the doppelganger, and said in a placating tone, "Katerina, Niklaus is right. Even if my father believes you want to help him in killing Niklaus, he wouldn't lower himself to accept your help. He has a particular aversion to our kind. And you are both a doppelganger and a vampire."

"I personally think Mikael is gonna jump at the very chance to kill him," Katherine said, eyeing the immortal hybrid with a scowl, "And I could always say I compelled Jenna to be my spy. I will also say that I have an invitation to the house. I could get a few hybrids for him to compel as a way to prove my undying loyalty. And when Mikael finally sees I am being helpful, he might even just handover the White Oak stake to me."

Well, that is what happened in the show. Mikael gave the stake to Damon to kill Klaus from behind.

"Now you are just sounding delusional," Klaus proclaimed, with a stoic face.

"It's called being optimistic," Katherine sassed.

"Alright. Knock it out, you two," Damon said, waving his hands, as Hayley dragged Katherine back a little before the retorts could turn into a full-blown catfight. "No offense, Kitty Kat, but that was way over-optimism," and the said vampire, huffed, "Even if what you said is true, I am not letting you risk it for these guys, who did nothing to us than being dicks," he said, pointing at the two originals in a slight hatred.

"Can we first focus on resurrecting Elena?" Bonnie said, from over the dining table she was sitting on, "In a few hours the body is gonna start decomposing."