|Chapter 1|Trust me?|

Scarlett's POV
I woke up to arms wrapped tightly around me, the nightmare I had still racing through my mind, I say nightmare, it was actually a memory, one that I definitely did not want to relive. Jamie stroked my hair slowly and whispered sweet nothings in my ear, trying to calm the storm that was going on inside my head.
"Star, look at me," He whispered, knowing that his nickname for me was a huge comfort, "Please?"
I look up at him and start sobbing, "When will it stop Jamie, I can't live like this,"
"I know baby, I know," He said, kissing my forehead straight after, "How about we lie down, yeah?" I nodded and he laid us down, spooning me,
"Go to sleep Star, I'll stay in your bed yeah?" I nodded my head, knowing full well I wouldn't be getting any more sleep tonight.

About half an hour later I wriggled out of Jamies arms, listening to his soft snores, making sure he was asleep I looked at my alarm clock and saw it read 4:37, just great. I walked over to the bathroom, being as quiet as possible, and pushed the door to a close, turning the lock. I sat against it and sighed, knowing exactly what I was about to do, and knew that Jamie would hate me for it afterwards, because I was breaking his promise, but I'd already broken it multiple times.
I stood up and reached under the counter pulling the plaster that was holding my blade off and grabbing it. I shakily rolled up my sleeve and looked at the many, many cuts and scars that littered my arm, I rolled up my other one and took off my shorts and just stared at my disgusting body, everything was out of proportion, my thighs were huge and my stomach was just not flat enough. I covered my mouth and started to sob, falling to the floor. I held out my arm and ran the sharp metal over it, a feeling of relief and want washing over me, I did it more and more, my sobs getting louder as I went along,
"STAR!" I heard followed by a huge thud on the door, but I continued, moving to my thighs, slashing away, "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Jamie was yelling, and crying?
"Jamie..." I sobbed out, "Help me, please,"
"Okay Star, but I need you to open this door for me okay? Cmon it's just me, I need you to trust me,"
I whispered out an 'okay' and walked slowly over to the door and unlocked it taking a step back as it swung open and Jamie pulled me into a massive hug, making me let out a huge sob yet again and breaking down in his arms,
"I'm sorry Jamie, I'm so sorry," I cried out,
"Hey, it's okay, you're okay," He whispered,
"It's not, and I never will be," I whispered as he sat me down on the toilet and pulled the med kit out from the cupboard. Nothing else was said between us as he cleaned and wrapped up my cuts, he kissed my forehead and carried me back to my bed, "Try and actually get some sleep okay, I'm right here," I nodded and shut my eyes, utterly exhausted from crying, knowing that things were never going to change, this is how my life always has been and always will be.

Quick little A/N basically, Jamie isn't JME just incase some people think he is, he's meant to be her best friend, but he's more like a brother to her.