|Chapter 11|Open Up|

Scarlett's POV

My head snapped to the door, where Simon had just walked in. He looked angry. Furious in fact.

"Simon, this isn't what it looks like, honestly," JJ blurted out,

"Don't give me that shit, she's crying and topless, you just can't help yourself can you!" He dropped a bag of what I assume was food and started storming towards JJ. I stepped away quickly and dropped to the floor, hugging my hoody to my chest, "You fucking perverted bastard," He shouted as he threw a punch at JJ, which JJ managed to dodge. I hated this, I'd caused so many problems between these boys, I started to hyperventilate as Simon and JJ fought each other in front of me, Simon mainly winning, this look I his eye, it didn't look like Simon and truthfully it scared me, which scared me even more because I didn't think I'd ever be scared of Simon. Fighting brought back memories of when I lived with my foster parents. I looked down at my hip, the large, red scar stuck out from my side marking my already scarred body. The scar that brought back all the bad memories, the scar that was once a knife wound, the scar that James once treated as it was healing over, the scar that started my self harm, my nightmares, my depression and my anxiety. The scar that my ex boyfriend gave to me, as I dangled from his ceiling with chains.

And then I sobbed, harder and harder, but they didn't stop fighting, why would they, they didn't care about me, no one did, I let myself trust again, when I knew I couldn't trust anyone, I didn't have James anymore, I didn't have family, the only person I had left was best friends with all these boys, the person who was there when no one else was.

I shoved on my hoody and ran out the room, Simon called after me, but I didn't listen, I ran out the front door, after racing down the stairs, and ran to the same field I'd gone to the first day I got here. I pulled my phone out and called him.

"Tee? What's up?"

"Ethan, please can you come pick me up," I cried,

30 Minutes Later

I was sat on Ethans bed after pouring my heart out about the situation to him. Leaving out my ex boyfriend of course. As much as I knew he couldn't get to me, he'd said when I ran, after he got bored that if I ever even mentioned his name again, he'd find out and end me then and there. But now me and Ethan just sat there, me staring at my clothed hip, debating whether I should open up to him about it.

"What are you thinking about," He asked me,

"Whether I tell you something or not," I replied, I can be so open with Ethan, if anyone was to ask me that I'd reply with a short 'nothing' or 'doesn't matter'.

"Well, that's your decision to make, I can't force you to tell me, but you know you can trust me,"

"It's not that I don't trust you, it's just, I'm scared," I whispered,

"Take all the time you need okay?" I just nodded in response.

"I think I'm gunna tell you, but please don't repeat any of it okay?"

"You can trust me,"

"