|Chapter 10|Skinny?|

Scarlett's POV-5 Days Later

I was really trying to get better, not for me, but for the guys and Freya. I'd been introduced to Manny, Callux and Calfreezy, who seemed like really nice guys. Simon had gone to Nandos to get some food for us both. Somehow, he's realised I'd fallen into my old habits of not eating, and seemed to just buy more and more food, and I only ate about half of it though. Two days ago however, I made the huge mistake of weighing myself, 120lbs, it read, which was way over my target weight. My target weight being 95lbs, that was my perfect body. Being 25lbs over was a huge let down, as I knew that my body looked hideous as it was, especially as I was, in my opinion, extremely overweight. So, for the past two days, I'd found another way of getting rid of all that body weight, instead of starving myself, I was purging. I knew that it was way more dangerous then what I was doing before, but I just wanted to get my weight down to that oh-so-precious number. And from what I could see on the scales, it was working.

Of course Simon would notice eventually, but for the moment, he hadn't noticed, which was always a good thing. I really didn't want to worry him anymore than I already had, and I knew that this would really panic him. So oversized hoodies and jogging bottoms that I was borrowing off of him was all I would wear.

I heard someone knock at the door so i got up to answer it. When I opened it, I stopped dead in my tracks after i realised who it was.
"JJ?" I questioned and backed away warily,
"Hi..." He said awkwardly, "Can I come in?" He asked, I just nodded in response,
He crept in and started to shut the door behind him,
"Uhm," He looked at me "Leave it open please..."
He nodded and walked over to Simons sofa and sat there.
I sat on Simons bed and looked at the floor.
"I don't even know where to start, but I am so, so sorry, what I did was unacceptablee and I'm disgusted that I even did that," He sighed, "I know this isn't an excuse but my girlfriend broke up with me that day and I just took my anger ou-"
"You're forgiven," I interrupted,
"What?" He asked, shocked,
"It's okay," I repeated,
He jumped up and pulled me into a hug, I tensed and he let me go.
"Sorry," He said,
"It's fine, don't worry about it," I said,
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah,"
"Why are you so skinny... Like really fucking skinny, Scarlett...Are you starving yourself?" I froze and looked away.

"N..no," I stuttered out,

"Don't lie to me," He said sternly,

"I'm not, I'm seriously not," Tears began to form in my eyes,

"Say it to my face without stuttering, then I'll believe you,"

Suddenly I felt two hands at the bottom of my hoody, tugging up.

"JJ, no, please no," I tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he held on way too tight,

"Prove you're not starving yourself then I'll stop,"

"JJ, please, I'm not I swear,,"
"Either admit it or I'm not stopping," My hoody was now just under my boobs, and many of my scars were showing across my stomach,

"I'm not starving myself," I was sobbing now, he pulled my hoody over my head and dropped it to the floor,

"Then why are you so skinny," He asked, looking me up and down,

"I, I'm not starving m,myself," I let out between whimpers,

"So you're purging then," I didn't bother replying, I just stood there, staring at the floor,

"WHAT THE FUCK JJ,"