|Chapter 13|Ready To Go|

Scarlett's POV- 2 days later
I was still at Ethans. The boys had been round and tried to talk to me, but I didn't want to listen, so I locked myself in the bathroom till they left. Since I told Ethan about Matt, I felt all the memories come running back to my head and Ethan, he'd been acting so weird around me, like if he did or said anything I would break, and I hated the fact that my story had made him feel that he had to act like that.

I was currently sat on his bed and he was doing something on his computer.

"Ethan?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you think I should go back to the house?" I whispered,

"What?" He spun round in his chair, "Why?"

"I feel like a bit of a burden here, you've got enough things to do, never mind taking care of me, plus I think its about time I went back," I said, he walked over and sat next to me,

"Listen, I'm not gunna say what I think you should do yeah, because I don't wanna encourage your decision, but just know, I'm happy having you here, like I'm sure the boys are happy having you there, but maybe it is a good idea to at least talk to someone from the house, I know Simon and JJ feel terrible for what they did, Simon in particular, he's been so worried you hate him, and JJ obviously feels extremely bad, just hear them out ok, you never know, things could be solved easier than you're probably anticipating," I nodded my head in response and gave Ethan a huge hug,

"Thank you Ethan, I love you,"

"I love you too,"

I stood up and walked out his room, I walked straight to the sitting room, grabbed my phone and pulled up Simons contact. My finger hovered over the call button for a few seconds, then I clicked of and went to Josh's contact instead. I clicked call straight away.

"Scarlett, thank fuck, we've been so worried,"

"I'm really sorry Josh, I didn't mean to cause so much panic, the last few weeks have been just a bit hectic, I needed to get away, and talk to someone who knew me better than most,"

"You have nothing to apologise about, if anything, it's Simon and JJ who need to apologise, to you, which I know they both really want to do... One of them more than the other,"

"I know, so, uhm, I was thinking, could I come back to the house, get out of Ethans hair,"

"You don't need to ask, do you want me to come pick you up?"

"Uhm, yes please, if it's not too much trouble,"

"You need to stop thinking like that Scarlett, you're no trouble at all,"

"Okay, I'll see you later then,"

"In a bit,"

Before he could hang up I stopped him,

"Oh and Josh, thank you"

"For what,"

"Everything,"

"That's ok, see you soon," Then the line went dead.

30 Minutes Later

Ethan had helped me pack what little I had, and now we were just sat on his couch talking and waiting for Josh. Ethan had told me a stupid story about when him and the guys were playing a game called 'golf it' and how he had gotten really ragey, ragey Ethan made me laugh, it always had when I was younger. I was mid giggle, when there was a knock at the door.

"That'll be Josh," He said and got up to open it.

He opened it and surely enough, there stood Josh, "Ready to go?" He asked,

"Yeah," I replied,

"Of we go then I spose,"

"Okay,"

I gave Ethan a big hug and whispered a 'thank you' which made him smile, then walked out the door and followed Josh.

Okay, so this is short and not the best in the world, but it was the best I could come up with, I promise I should be back to normal soon. Also a special thank you to @NightWolf361 for your comments and your advice, I really appreciate it.