|Chapter 16|He Knows|

Scarlett's POV

It was 3:07 am. Simon still wasn't home, and I was panicking, not only because of him, but because I had another 'nightmare' about 20 minutes ago. I genuinely thought that Simon wasn't coming home at all, that was until I heard the door slam, and heavy footsteps making their way up the stairs. I climbed out my bed and stormed over to my door. I swung it open, and there, about to knock, stood a sad, tall blonde. All feelings of panic and anger were instantly replaced with concern for him.

"Simon?" I asked, as he was just stood there awkwardly, staring at his feet, he just hummed in response, followed by a sniffle, "Look at me, please?"

His head slowly rose and he looked into my equally broken eyes, and once again, I pulled him into a hug, breathing a sigh of relief as he held me back tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I know it's pathetic and that I should have pretended to not hear you, but what you said really hit me, and I am so fucking sorry Scarlett," He whispered, "Vikk messaged me and told me you knew why I'd left, he also said that he'd heard you screaming, but when he came in you were asleep and he didn't know what to do,"

"It's not pathetic, I'm pathetic for being scared of you in the first place, you're one of the most genuinely caring people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, I meant what I said, but I also meant the other part as well, so please don't think I think all bad about you, because I know that isn't you,"

He held me so much closer and tighter, I felt safe, happy. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, his hands fell to my hips as mine remained around his neck. The temptation to pull him in was unbearable, but, I couldn't, I vowed I would never get into a relationship again. So I pulled away and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm glad you're safe Simon,"
"And I'm glad you're okay, do you fancy and extremely early breakfast, or late dinner depending on how you look at it," He asked a half smile on his face,

"I ate earlier, I'm okay," I said and forced a smile back,

His smile dropped and he folded his arms over his chest,

"Bullshit,"

"What?"

"I said, bull, shit," He said, "Vikk also mentioned that earlier you refused food which left him worried, so he told me,"

"He did what,"

"So now we're going to get some food," He stated,

"I'm honestly fine,"

"JJ also explained what was happening before we fought, so don't even try and worm your way out of this one, me and you are going for food and you re going to sit with me until I know you've digested it,"

"Simon, I really, really am not hungry,"

"I don't care, we're getting food, end of,"

I was starting to get angry, and, dizzy? He couldn't force me to eat, like fuck could he, I didn't have to if I didn't need to.

"Scarlett? Calm down, you're going pale,"

Pale, come to think of it I felt a bit chilly, like, extremely chilly.

"You look seriously ill," He said and pressed his palm to my forehead, "Fuck you're boiling Scarlett," He picked me up and took me into his room, he laid me down on his bed and everything got a little blurry, "I know this is gunna seem weird but I'm gunna need to take of your hoody and joggers, you can use one of my tank tops and a pair of my shorts,"

He slowly lifted off my hoody and gasped, then put on one of his tank tops, shortly followed by my joggers,

"No, Scarlett, no, please don't tell me these are new,"
I looked away and bit my lip hard, I saw him shake his head out the corner of my eye, he put his shorts on me and then got into his bed next to me, holding me.

"We'll discuss your weight and... other stuff when you feel a bit better, goodnight Scarlett,"

I didn't reply, I was too busty worrying, what if he told the others, what if they send me away. Because now he knows, Simon knows, and I don't know how to feel about that.

It's shit and short, but I hope its still readable but I said there'd be a chapter up today and I always try and keep to my word.

-Katie