|Chapter 32|Get Skinny|

Scarlett's POV

I shot up out of bed and reached to my left to make sure Ethan was there, which he was, he hummed quietly and I sighed out in relief, but I could still feel a panic attack on its way, I sat and started to cry quietly, trying my hardest not to wake Ethan. But I even managed to fuck that up, as he slowly came to. He sat up and as soon as he realised I was crying, he pulled me into a hug and laid us down so we were face to face. "It's okay," He tucked my hair behind my ear, "I'm right here okay, don't worry, whatever's on your mins, let it go and focus on me, okay?" I nodded and buried my head in his chest, he stroked my hair and held me close, he made me feel safe. "Shall I put on some once upon a time?" I nodded and he reached for the xbox controller, carrying on our most recent episode.

"What time is it?" He reached for his phone,

"Half 4,"

"Shit I'm sorry," I sat up and looked at him, but he pulled me back down,

"Don't worry about it, it's okay, you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head, "Okay, that's fine,"

"Thank you,"

"Don't thank me, I'm here for you okay?" I nodded and kissed him on the cheek, he looked down at me with a smile, so I leant up more and kissed him, properly, which isn't a very me thing to do. He laid me down and carried on kissing me, he traced his hand up my waist and held me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his closer. He pulled away and smiled down at me, "That was nice," He said with a smile, making me blush. He once again, brushed my hair behind my ear, "I'm so happy I can finally call you mine,"

"So am I," I smiled,

"You're so cute,"

"So are you,"

"Hush,"

"Make me," He raised an eyebrow at me and I tried to look away, but he made me look back at him by grabbing my chin, he smirked at me, and leant back down for another kiss, this time, he was a lot more passionate, like he was putting all his feelings into the kiss. So I tried to return just as much. We ended up in a hot kiss, our lips barely separating from each other. He ran his hand up my side and hit a spot that made me tingle, and let out a small moan. I quickly pulled away embarrassed, and hid my face behind my hands. He let out a small laugh and took one of my hands, "Don't be embarrassed, it's adorable okay? It's nice to know that I make you feel good," He smirked at me, so I buried my head in a pillow, he let out another laugh and laid down next to me, "I'll leave you be for now then," He pulled me back into a hug, and I nuzzled into him. Once again I fell asleep in his arms, but this time I didn't dream at all, it was peaceful.

We woke up to the sound of JJ 'rapping', he was so fucking loud, I'm not gunna lie, I was annoyed, my sleep was so peaceful and I woke up to the sound of someone fucking screaming the house down. Ethan woke up and pulled me close, I sighed and let my frustration sizzle away as he held me close, he grunted "Could he be any fucking louder," I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then wiggled out his arms, he groaned in protest, "Where are you going,"

"For a wee," He nodded and I went to the toilet, when I came back he was up, and walking about in his ripped black jeans, with no shirt, I blushed, leant against the wall and watched him fish in his bag for something, he looked really good in those jeans. His tattoos on show, and his toned body, I bit my lip and smiled to myself, he stood up and looked over at me. I felt my cheeks go even more red and I looked down at the floor. He made his way over to me, and I had to look up at him to avoid getting anymore flustered, because fuck, he looked even better up close. He put an arm at one side of my head and cupped my cheek with his other hand, fuck fuck fuck, I felt like I was gunna explode, he leant down and whispered in my ear, "Don't think I didn't see you checking me out," It gave me chills, the good kind, he kissed me and kept me pinned against the wall, I pulled away and looked away shyly, "You're literally so cute," He said and kissed my forehead, then walked away, "Have you seen like any of my shirts?"

"They're in my closet, I'll get you one,"

"No it's okay," I couldn't let him go in there or open that door,

"I'll get you one," I started walking towards it, but he stopped me my grabbing my wrist lightly and spinning me round,

"Why are you so against me going in there? You're not cutting again are you?" He sounded worried,

"No, god no, I just, left it a mess and I don't want you seeing that," I tried my hardest to convince him,

"Prove it," Well, that was, difficult, I just froze, I couldn't, he shook his head at me and walked over, I tried to stop him, but he was too big, compared to me, he opened the door and instantly covered his nose, "What the fuck is that smell," He shut the door and stared at me, I couldn't say anything, I was frozen, "I'll just find out myself then," He walked in and I walked in after him, glancing over at where the box was, but as I did, he saw me, he walked over to it and went to lift the lid, I ran over and tore his hand away,

"Don't, please don't,"

"Please don't tell me that's what I think it is,"

"I-uhm,"

"Please tell me you haven't been making yourself sick," I didn't know how to respond, so I dropped to the floor and just started to cry, he grabbed the box and started to walk with it,

"Where are you going?"

"To put this whole thing in the bin, then we're going to sort this once and for all, okay?" I don't know why they can't just let me lose weight,

"Fine," I lied, as soon as he walked out, I walked into the bathroom and locked myself in, if this was the only way they would leave me to get skinny, then fine.