|Chapter 3|Troublemaker|

Scarlett's POV

We pulled up to a huge house and my jaw dropped, Josh looked at me in the rear view mirror and laughed.

"Surprised?" I nodded and carried on staring as he pulled up next to the house. We all climbed out, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Oh, pre warning, there is six other guys inside, but only three of them live here, is that okay?" Josh asked, I reluctantly nodded, not wanting to annoy him with my trust issues, "Okay, great, well, in we go,"

We all slowly walked to the front door, me a few steps behind them both, knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to handle the full force of seven guys at once. Freya turned around and grabbed my hand, "Cmon slowpoke," She laughed and dragged me along with her. Josh opened the door and Freya pulled me in and shut it behind me.

"Guys, we're back!" He shouted into the house, and I then heard a stampeed of feet coming our way, I immediately hid behind Freya. She looked back at me, genuinely concerned, "I don't like loud noises," I whispered, she nodded and looked away, signalling for them all to stay quiet. I looked at my feet and bit my lip.

"Yo, she cute yaknow," Someone said,

"She's also seventeen JJ," Josh said, followed by a howl of laughter and someone shouting 'nonce' and another voice called out 'oi oi Vikk'.

"Guys, be a bit quieter she's uncomfortable and she doesn't like loud noises," Freya explained, I heard a few sorrys, then a gasp,

"Scarlett?" I looked up and scanned the boys in front of me and immediately recognised where the gasp had come from, "Ethan?" I whispered utterly stunned, some of the boys looked a bit shocked.

I dropped my bag and stared back at the floor, already feeling a flood of tears and memories coming. I spun around and swung the door open, and ran out, down the drive, out the gates. I could hear Freya, Josh and the other boys calling me, but I ignored them and kept running.

I ran for about thirty minutes and found a small field filled with flowers, I jumped the fence and strolled out towards the middle. I sighed and laid down on the flowers, finding it rather comfortable. I pulled out my phone and immediately texted Jamie.

Jamie?

Hey how's it going so far

I ran off already

What?! Why?!

It's not a why... It's a who...

Who is it?

Remember when I went to live with that family in Wrexham?

Yeah...

Well remember I made that friend at school...

Yeah? Ethan or whatever his name is?

He lives with Josh

And? I thought you'd be happy with that?

He forgot about me Jamie... He had my number, but as soon as I was sent back he completely forgot about me, he never called or even texted, and now I'm scared he'll tell the others about, everything...

Give them a chance Scarlett, you never know, they could actually be alright people...

Just as I was about to type a reply my phone started ringing and I sighed as the name Ethan<3 lit up on my phone. I shook my head and decided to take Jamie's advice and just answer it.

"So you did keep my number then"

"Yeah, why would I delete it?"

"Because you forgot about me,"

"No I didn't"

"So, you couldn't even shoot me a text message, or call me?"

"I was busy..."

"For a whole fucking year Ethan?! Really, I thought you cared about me like James did, but clearly I was wrong,"

"How could you say that?! Of course I care about you, I care about you so much, you were like a sister to me,"

"Doesn't and didn't feel like it Ethan,"

"Just please come back to the house so we can talk?"

"Fine, but only if you come pick me up, I have no idea how to get back,"

"Where are you?"

"In some sort of field with loads of flowers, like a meadow almost,"

"Oh, I think I know where you are, I'll be there in 10,"

"Okay,"

"Bye"

"Bye"

And with that I hung up the phone and laid back down. Ten minutes later I heard a car pull up and I got a text message from Ethan to say that he was here. I stood up and walked across the field to where he was stood outside his car. I climbed in and didn't say a word to him until we got to the house again.

I got out of his car as fast as possible and made my way to the front door, and I almost got there until he grabbed my arm and yanked me back. I hissed in pain and pulled away. "You can't just do that Ethan!" I yelled,

"You're doing it again aren't you?" He said, a hurt expression on his face,

"I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't done that in ages..." I said looking to the floor, he pulled me towards him so my back was against his chest and he kept me in a tight grip, he grabbed my arm and pulled up one of my sleeves. Then pushed me away gently, "I knew it, does Josh know?"

"It's in my file, but they didn't want to read it,"

"You need to get them too, even if it's just me, Josh and Freya that know, the others don't need to know,"

I nodded and walked inside, then I was engulfed in a huge hug from Freya, "Oh my god you terrified me," She sighed, "I thought you were gunna leave for good girl, geez,"

"Sorry" I whispered and pulled away,

"I wouldn't apologise to me, I'd apologise to the guys, they were worried shitless" She laughed,

"Why? They don't even know me,"

"No, but you're their responsibility soooooo, yaknow,"

"Yeah, uhm I'll just go tell them I'm back and okay and sorry?"

"You do that,"

"Uhm, one question though... Where are they?" I said looking around at the huge house,

"The kitchen, so directly behind you,"

I started making my way to the kitchen, to hear the sound of many worried voices, and knew that I'd already caused trouble...