13

LUCY'S BREATHTAKING. IT'S THE first thing that comes up in Jasmina's mind as she sees the girl, her cinnamon skin, honey eyes and cherry lips. A long sheet of dark hair falls across her back, her pink dress exposing a large amount of cleavage and legs, only covering the bare essentials as she taps her fingers together, her bell sleeves falling down to her ellbows.

She has that kind of look that tells you she's made of midnight kisses in dark alleyways, lips tasting of strawberry liquor and the faint taste of honey as she places magenta lipstick marks on untainted skin. There's a haunting taste of recklessness in her smile, it lies in the hollow of her collarbone and entices you, until those bell sleeves are wrapped around your neck and the game starts all again.

"Nice to see you're following my instructions for normal names," Jasmina said," I see they passed the message on?"

"Normal names?" Isaac frowned as soon as he was able to tear his gaze away from Lucy," are you calling foreign names abnormal?"

Jasmina pursed her lips as she tried to think of how to explain to him that although she had always found foreign names beautiful, there was no way she was calling seven demons by Wrath or Sloth in her attempt to stay inconscipuous and be good.

And then she just settled on flashing him her most charming smile.

"Of course not," she said," these silly friends of mine keep thinking up nicknames for each other, but I told them to only do that at home, you know."

"At home?" he said," so they really live with you?"

"I can't wait to settle in, love," Lucy said as her full lips curled up in a smile," we are going to have so much fun."

She looked at Isaac and winked then, causing him to blush as he looked away.

"Come on, stop teasing the guy, Luxuria," Ari laughed.

"Avaritia," Lucy smiled as she gracefully rose to her feet," haven't seen you in a long time. You're looking stunning as ever."

"I would say the same for you," Ari smiled," but I think you already know that."

"That I do," Lucy said as her smirk widened, before looking back at Jasmina," and I honestly only got a glimpse of you last time, but may I say you're gorgeous."

Before Isaac could ask any more questions though, Lucy placed a hand on his head, a pink glow coming over him as he froze, eyes open and a misty pink. Jasmina stood up as well, mirroring Lucy's smile as she looked at the girl.

"I'm sensing you're one of the only sins I'll immediately like," she said.

"I would feel flattered," Lucy said," but I know what my dear sins are like."

"Not all of us were trained in being an escort, Luxuria," Priyanka sneered.

"Do you want to fight again, Superbia?" Ari said as she jumped off the window sill, immediately tense, eyes circled with liquid gold.

"It's fine, Avaritia," Lucy laughed, before turning towards Priyanka and winking," and you know, I could always train you if you want."

"I thought you didn't know about each other's past," Jasmina said with raised eyebrows," weren't there rules and all."

"We just know the vague details," Daichi said," just enough to know we all committed crimes, not enough to know to what extent or why."

"Alright, whatever," Jasmina said," I'm just glad at least one of you is able to use magic now, I'm sure it'll come in handy when you all destroy something again."